Rats - A thread about Cats

You’ll have to put a fake rat into his bin when he’s back on duty … get one off the interweb now and be ready when he’s back taking out the bins

3 Likes

My spidey senses are tingling.

:grin::grin:

Was it a propeller job? They were still in service, Ireland to Bristol, up to a few years ago.

1 Like

Yeah. Propeller. Never again.

Also Bristol airport is fogbound regularly and traffic to Bristol airport is along a single lane road and is always heavy.

2 Likes

Were you onboard that day, it was so rough, that a well known Limerick businessman started eating his money? Says he, “I’ll be f!cked if these Welsh c*nts are robbing my pockets when we crash land”.

1 Like

:joy: @chocolatemice was always a nervous flyer

1 Like

Hopefully @RaymondCrotty doesn’t see this particular item. Rats are cute fuckers.
Check your sheds lads.

:flushed::grimacing:

Oh mo dhia

Fuck…

We go again. Juhy versus the rats. Episode 3. New house. New shed. Newly laid lawn with tasty grass seed. Juhy junior saw one today out behind the shed. Trap is out now with sausage on it. Hes already snapped it about 5 mins ago but got away. But he didnt get the sausage. Trap reset.

2 Likes

Dublin and environs is infested

Just call in the professionals. Quickest way to get it sorted

1 Like

A feral cat or a Jack Russell job is oxo

Just get a cat, feed it 3 times per week. They will leave a present of a rat on your back doorstep every so often in thanks for your charity.

2 Likes

Cats are the job although they’re ruthless.

Our lad decapitated a poor young rabbit when we were out the country a few years ago

1 Like

We have a stray cat that’s come onto our farm and he is a real character.

He catches mice/rats but doesn’t kill them instantly.

Prefers to catch them, let them run off a bit before running after and catching them again. Could do it 6 or 7 times before eventually killing them. He knocks great sport out of it.

2 Likes

We have one here. He’s caught three mice this week and a bird as well. Unreal predators

1 Like