Rats - A thread about Cats

Youā€™re blessed with that noble animal.

1 Like

Weā€™ve a neutered male, heā€™s a fucking killing machine. A gorgeous looking animal too. He only likes me in the house, heā€™ll come sit in my lap but no one elseā€™s. I think itā€™s because he saw me shoot a grey crow when he was young and came out with me to inspect the corpse. I think he sees that we are kindred spirits.

4 Likes

Cats are strange pets do fook all 99% of the time but when prey is around the wildness in them turns them into killers

2 Likes

They are as weird as fuck. If the kids leave something rectangular on the ground or a window sill he has to sit on it. Before heā€™ll come and sit on me he announces it with a ā€˜thrillā€™ noise. The fucker would talk to you.

3 Likes

Never forgetā€¦ If you collapsed and died on the carpet heā€™d have half the 6th finger eaten off you before you were cold.

12 Likes

I wouldnā€™t expect anything less from him. Thatā€™s the natural order and I respect that.

Heā€™s a noble beast

18 Likes

That is a beautiful cat.

1 Like

That a lovely cat.

Nice pussy

Hereā€™s our lad. As you say, they are nuts.

9 Likes

Why are you hanging out in the servantā€™s quarters?

Do you want a kitten

What a weird creature.
I have lots of mice at moment, they ating traps dry and poison being eaten every night.
Let the cat in last couple of nights. She lies down at fire sleeping while I can hear the feckers scratching away. Every now and then she gets a burst, she caught 2 on Sunday within a minute.

They work on their own time

5 Likes

Is it same mother as yours?

The cat has been pissing me off lately always wanting to be indoors or badgering me for grub. She must have sensed my angst as she left a grand little brown rat outside my door the other day as a peace offering.

3 Likes

Itā€™s my own one. She went off and got herself up the pole.

Jaysus hold one provisionally I might very well. Will try get around the wife first, sheā€™s not mad about cats but she hates mice more. Tell me though, what would you do if ye were away for two nights say and no one around to mind the cat? If you left enough food and water in the garage would they manage?

1 Like

My yolk can go days without food. I do be starving her with the mice around anyway. She ate a lovely Thrush the other day tho is the only downside

1 Like

Manage fine dry food water and a litter tray not a bother

Thatā€™s a lovely cat

1 Like