Rats - A thread about Cats

You have @thelimericks rat-tled mate

2 Likes

The cat had 6 kittens two weeks ago. Havenā€™t seen her since early today. I think thereā€™s a chance she has said fuck this and decided to ditch them.

3 Likes

You keeping them all?

Thisā€¦.

4 Likes

She came back there absolutely drownded. Dunno where she went for the day.

1 Like

Are you looking for homes or keeping the kittens?

Iā€™ve a few people looking for them, but i could have a couple left, Iā€™ll let you know in a few weeks if you are looking for one?

Sound, gonna get the eldest a pet. Cat is far easier than a dog with our step up currently

4 Likes

Cats are easy out as pets and kids love them, my youngest is 19 we got 2 kittens at 2 months old when she was 3 and they are still trucking along they are 16 next month basically all her life that she has memories of is with them

4 Likes

Feed them and give them somewhere to sleep for the day and theyā€™ll be happy out. Easy. The 2 we got for my mother are odd as fuck compared to other cats we ever had. Come out to see me when i arrive and start meowing for rubs (and food). One of them will eat anything including flowers and bread/buns/scones if left out

Worms. Get it dosed.

1 Like

We got four cats in the last twelve months, two cunts just showed up with kittens.
Been feeding em and they stayed, feral and knock around on the trampoline all day. Got them all nuetered.
Two other bolloxs showed up about 6 weeks ago and I had been hunting them cause frankly I hate cats and four is too much.
Well wouldnā€™t you know it, the two bolloxs brought me two kittens last week and now it seems we have 8 cats

5 Likes

We horse it into her. Shes a fat cunt thats all

A well fed cat is as useful as Darragh Fitzgibbon.

1 Like

We did get her from south limerickā€¦ near North corkā€¦

1 Like

Did she go to school in Charleville? :thinking:

Cant read or speak english or irish so high probability

2 Likes

Pussy boi!

1 Like

Thatā€™s an impressive driveway.

Itā€™ll be nice when itā€™s finished.