Rats - A thread about Cats

6 newborn bastards in my bottom drawer when I opened it earlier for a pair of shorts. Cat didnā€™t even bother with them she gone straight to spot where the mother enters and exits . No more than few days old Iā€™d say. Couldnā€™t walk or see

Inside the house, young rats, kittens, alive, dead, smells, decaying, ā€¦ā€¦.More detail required.

1 Like

Inside my clothes wardrobe bottom drawer. Mouses

Into the fire with them.

1 Like

Iā€™ve done a complete 180 on cats in recent weeks. Thereā€™s a pair of tomcats we suspect are brothers that popped up in late July. Theyā€™ve made absolute shit of the local mice populace and, in true Connemara fashion, are fairly quick to throw swings at each other.

A two cat Tidy Town committee.

9 Likes

2_KNM_MONSTER_RAT_SIZE_OF_BABY_1

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/man-finds-18-inch-rat-7778283

Nice to have a hobby in old age I spose.

Bird Feed. Thatā€™s the problem.

2 Likes

Hull City Tigersā€¦

I suspect he knows that. He seems to derive great entertainment from it all, and sure hasnā€™t he his 15 mins in the hull express.

2 Likes

Ffs.

1 Like

The oul fellas kitten/cat has gone missing. Itā€™s never really been out of the houseā€¦sheā€™s been gone for 5 hours. He cant figure out how, or if she got out. Sheā€™s seven months old and has been as wild as a hare.
Does the forum anticipate her return, or have his rosaries been in vain?

Had similar happen with the cat around 8 years ago when it was around a year old; came back after 2 months. Tell your father not to fret

3 Likes

Sheā€™ll be back our youngest :cat2: who is now 12 went into the engine of our neighbours car around 10 years ago he was going to Longford, saw her scooting out the front of the car on his arrival and told us when he came home, she turned up a week later in rag order and starving, 25 mile return trip!

4 Likes

Look on the bright side - the smell of cat piss will have lessened somewhat by next weekend.

1 Like

Weā€™d one come back after two months (she was inside in Mayorstone at another stage after a trip to work in the auld ladā€™s car; another time, my mother heard a meow around Charlotte Quay and just drove back home with her!).

Returned anyway after two months up the driveway, skin and bone, with a broken jaw from her car escape and straight over to the turf shed looking for her grub.

4 Likes

They are fascinating creatures

1 Like

If theyā€™re alive theyā€™ll come back theyā€™re hardy cunts

1 Like

Youā€™d have to have a bit of respect for them. Theyā€™re fierce stubborn, yet intelligent, cunts.

1 Like