Rats - A thread about Cats

Yeah, that one was spotted jumping out from under the car as my sister was booting it going down a hill about three miles from home. She finally found her way home

1 Like

If you forget to feed our one in the morning (sheā€™s left outside to her own devices for the night) sheā€™ll have a bird or rodent of some sort on the doorstep by 10.

Your aul ladā€™s kitten is probably scoping around local houses to develop a handy food network. He might end up having 5 houses to call round to on his daily jaunt when he has it all finalised.

1 Like

I grow up in a house with them and have had them in our house the last 20 years, easy out compared to dogs zero minding and youā€™ll never have a mouse in the house, go on holidays and get a friend to come in feed them in the morning and come back in the evening and let them back in.

2 Likes

Is the cat catholic or Protestant?

CATholic, obviously

1 Like

Sheā€™ll come back with a belly full of kittens if sheā€™s not neutered

Sheā€™s notā€¦she is booked in though.
Its a strange one. Any time she got out shed go no more than a few yards and then bolt back to the house. There isnā€™t a neighbour within half a mile

1 Like

Sheā€™ll be heading south, no doubt.

Crafty vermin

3 Likes

Justin Ratlin

I thought of Paula Ratcliffe too but too late

Thatā€™s actually quite a clean looking country rat on the roof.

A cat has started sneaking into our house and rather than throwing him out, the missus has fallen in love with the fucker. Now sheā€™s wondering if we can keep him. He seems very tame to be stray but he has no collar or no obvious owner. Donā€™t know what to do. I donā€™t mind keeping him (well I do, but I suppose I want to see the missus happy more) but I donā€™t want to inadvertently steal some fuckerā€™s cat

1 Like

Cats will do what they like. So long as you donā€™t lock it up Iā€™d say youā€™re grand.
But what about all the holidays ye go on?

I donā€™t know. Iā€™d have to leave food out for the cunt or something

Fire up a picture of the cat there.

You could have phrased that differently

1 Like