Rats

:clap::clap:

Whatever you do, go to the pound for the dog. Let the children see what kind of cruel bastards there are out there who abandon animals like that.

1 Like

While getting a dog from the puns is a good thing to do and I always support these places anyway I can, I fucking hate people telling me I have to be as “good” as them by going getting a dog there.
I went and got a pedigree bred dog from a farmer near us with 2 great parents and I don’t feel one bit guilty about it. What happens to the dogs breed well of everyone goes to the pound, it’s ridiculous.

So harry, fuck off with yourself.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1157990, member: 273”]While getting a dog from the puns is a good thing to do and I always support these places anyway I can, I fucking hate people telling me I have to be as “good” as them by going getting a dog there.
I went and got a pedigree bred dog from a farmer near us with 2 great parents and I don’t feel one bit guilty about it. What happens to the dogs breed well of everyone goes to the pound, it’s ridiculous.

So harry, fuck off with yourself.[/QUOTE]
Agree 100%. Can’t beat knowing that you’re getting a good dog.

So pure bred dogs are never abandoned? News to me.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1157990, member: 273”]While getting a dog from the puns is a good thing to do and I always support these places anyway I can, I fucking hate people telling me I have to be as “good” as them by going getting a dog there.

So harry, fuck off with yourself.[/QUOTE]
You are just as stupid as that dope who liked that post.

Put it in the things you learned today thread pal.

You’ve been exposed, deal with it.

Get yourself a direwolf.

Good & proper?

My cat would destroy any of your Shitty little dogs. She would have those rats sorted good and proper also… Cats are warriors.

Dogs are grand - they’re solid fighters. They are like good solid US marines, you send em in and they will fuck a place up. Cats though, cats are elite trained warriors, cats are pure ninja. A cat will get in, behead the target, and get back out before anyone has ever noticed. You have to respect that :clap::clap::clap:

But mate, that little furball would eat you good & proper, while a dog would sit beside you & starve to death with you.

Cats are cunts.

Dogs are the dogs bollix. :clap:

1 Like

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1158119, member: 1517”]But mate, that little furball would eat you good & proper, while a dog would sit beside you & starve to death with you.

Cats are cunts.

Dogs are the dogs bollix. :clap:[/QUOTE]

Horses for courses - you get a dog for certain qualities, like loyalty- you don’t get a cat to do the same. Bad mouthing cats because they don’t behave like a dog :rolleyes:. Dogs have become totally subservient to their human masters and have lost some of their beauty as a result. Cats still remain feral at heart, and that’s a beautiful thing. After thousands of years they refuse to fully give in, their spirit will not be broken :clap:- the stupid fucking dog would die to prove how broken his spirit is.

Ya, like the hipster/Facebook warrior you are jumping on the latest “good” deed fad. You HAVE to get a dog from a pound, it’s bullshit. And wankers like you going around saying it annoy the fuck out of me.

Cats are pure stealth. Unreal grace, agility and the ability to silently murder.

Genuine dog lovers will usually get a dog in a pound. The dog is priority.
People who are fond of dogs while also seeing them as a status and an accessory will usually pay out big shilling for something shiny and handsome and put a big collar on them and walk them someplace where as many people as possible will notice them.

I’m neither by the way. No time for pets of any kind.

Cats are vermin though. Disgusting sneaky filthy bastards.

Cats don’t take shit, mate. They refuse to be fully domesticated despite man trying to do so for thousands - I thought a stubborn bastard such as yourself would appreciate that.

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1158155, member: 234”]Genuine dog lovers will usually get a dog in a pound. The dog is priority.
People who are fond of dogs while also seeing them as a status and an accessory will usually pay out big shilling for something shiny and handsome and put a big collar on them and walk them someplace where as many people as possible will notice them.

I’m neither by the way. No time for pets of any kind.[/QUOTE]
Dogs are great for people who have no other social outlet other than typing deliberately provocative yet pathetic personal abuse on forums, and cycling to the off-licence for cans, like myself. However I don’t have a dog, so my life remains largely empty. But I do agree with your assertion that true dog lovers should source a prospective pet from a pound. The feeling of saving a dog from death row would I imagine be similar to the feeling that needy women get from starting relationships with and eventually marrying wrongfully convicted death row prisoners who are eventually released. You can’t buy that sort of bleeding heart vindication and gratification.