Rats

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1158155, member: 234”]Genuine dog lovers will usually get a dog in a pound. The dog is priority.
People who are fond of dogs while also seeing them as a status and an accessory will usually pay out big shilling for something shiny and handsome and put a big collar on them and walk them someplace where as many people as possible will notice them.

I’m neither by the way. No time for pets of any kind.[/QUOTE]
So you are saying people who have harriers and hounds are not dog lovers?

Go away ya browl.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1158167, member: 273”]So you are saying people who have harriers and hounds are not dog lovers?

Go away ya browl.[/QUOTE]
People who have hunting dogs and don’t hunt are weirdos.
Why would you go to the bother of having a good hunting dog when all you can do is walk it twice or 3 times a day? That’s sick shit and has nothing to do with love of dogs and all to do with the need for a cool accessory. It’s basically the same as carrying a rat line canine around in a handbag.

They don’t refuse to be domesticated they are not supposed to be domesticated as they are fucking filthy vermin.

No animal should be domesticated ffs, that’s the whole point.

Still, the stealth like ninja skills of a cat is unreal. Pure silent assassins.

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1158196, member: 234”]People who have hunting dogs and don’t hunt are weirdos.
Why would you go to the bother of having a good hunting dog when all you can do is walk it twice or 3 times a day? That’s sick shit and has nothing to do with love of dogs and all to do with the need for a cool accessory. It’s basically the same as carrying a rat line canine around in a handbag.[/QUOTE]
That’s an idiotic post and quite an ignorant view.

Here Kev, I never said HAVE to anything. I merely stated getting a dog from the pound would highlight to TUM’s kids that some cunts abandon animals which is fucked up.

I can repeat that again for you if it still makes no sense the second time. You contradicted yourself earlier like a fool, please refrain from doing so again. :wink:

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1158204, member: 168”]No animal should be domesticated ffs, that’s the whole point.

Still, the stealth like ninja skills of a cat is unreal. Pure silent assassins.[/QUOTE]
Yet your cat is allowed drink tea from a mug?

Do one, you filthy fucker. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1158398, member: 1517”]Yet your cat is allowed drink tea from a mug?

Do one, you filthy fucker. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

She’s no allowed - she does what she wants… I don’t drink so I find it hilarious.

In English please, pal.

Looks like someone shares the sofa with a dog that is bred for hunting.
Sorry kid, but there is only one winner in that perverted friendship.

Cats are a disgusting reservoir of potentially fatal zoonotic diseases, only a deviant would allow one inside their dwelling.
A couple who both allow, and cherish any feline inside their abode should be monitered and watched quite closely.
Didn’t Fred + may west keep cats inside their house.

The insecurity levels of the lads putting down cats is unbelievable, it’s off the hook. The dumb cunts think that by putting down cats it’s one in the win column for dogs :smiley: They also somehow expect a cat to act like a dog and are shocked that it doesn’t :D:D. Dogs are noble animals, I’ll probably get one in the next couple of years but the sheer stealth,elite, ninja warrior like cat should also be celebrated for the beautiful creatures they are. Pure badass killers that love a bit of tay and an auld rub behind the ears. Unreal.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpw5Kdata04tC8WGESsB3cSjYtBTPGW9w05JYvV72fq8fRqWNPxA

The above is a great dog, I couldn’t give a shite if his a hunting dog or not.

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1158196, member: 234”]People who have hunting dogs and don’t hunt are weirdos.
Why would you go to the bother of having a good hunting dog when all you can do is walk it twice or 3 times a day? That’s sick shit and has nothing to do with love of dogs and all to do with the need for a cool accessory. It’s basically the same as carrying a rat line canine around in a handbag.[/QUOTE]

We’ve a springer pal, the mrs took him in a few months back as he was been mistreated by scumbags. His still only a pup but his great company and I couldn’t be happier with him.

Great to hear. This is what it’s all about, if the animal brings you joy then everyone is a winner.

Backtrack # 57823 noted.

His brilliant with the kids and gets me out on an evening as well when I otherwise would just be stuck on the couch.

I’m not insecure like you, mate. I’m delighted my good pal has found a loving pet. My cat would cut the head off his dog no problem but I’m happy he is happy. You need to go see a counsellor for that insecurity, you’ll pass it onto your kids and ruin their lives also.

Dogs are handy for sheep,cats keep rats and mice away that’s about it

You just don’t get it*.

*according to one Cark know it all :wink: