Rats

Jack Russell’s are great dogs to own. Very loyal and very protective (probably overly so and are fairly unsocial). Great dogs to hunt. Spent a half an hour this evening watching my fella chasing hares around a field.

How is he a great dog to hunt if all he does is chase hares around a field? What fucking use is that to anyone?

A cat would ninja the hare up and have its head off before the hare knew what the fuck was going on. Treatystones little mutt running around not knowing if he was chasing a hare or its own tail.

My hound Chases hates, the GS can’t be bothered. Far more interested in standing beside me.

Going down the fields with the dogs is probably the best thing I do in my life for myself. Increiblly relaxing and enjoyable.

Lots of good advice here. Like all TFk it is either win or lose with no room for nuance or discretion or a bit of grey.

Cats are very disloyal. They’ll go where ever they think they’ll get a handy feed. We’ve had two cats turn up out of nowhere the past month. The kittens I found seem to have disappeared so I’d say the mother has ninjaed them because she was sick of looking after them. Thats what cats are like.

Or the Tom cat area them

Nature is wonderful. Everything is part of the whole and is therefore perfect.

Cats have maverick qualities about them.

Dogs are as dumb as a doornail.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1158669, member: 2514”]Cats have maverick qualities about them.

Dogs are as dumb as a doornail.[/QUOTE]

Dumb as a doornail.
That’s another new one on me. There have been so many this week. I’ve heard dead as a doornail before and dumb as a doorknob but this is a first for me.

Cats are the Jews of the animal kingdom.

:clap:

Ruthlessly efficient killers.

Cats were put on this earth to remind us that even nature isn’t perfect.

you’re trying way too hard, mate. Lions, cheetahs, tigers are all stunning animals as are their slightly domesticated cousins.

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 1159051, member: 1495”]Dumb as a doornail.
That’s another new one on me. There have been so many this week. I’ve heard dead as a doornail before and dumb as a doorknob but this is a first for me.[/QUOTE]

It’s Shakespearean.

Seems to be a change of policy from the Food Safety crowd.
Normally they don’t publish the reasons.

Indian restaurants a lot of them would be filthy places inside the kitchens I’d bet. I don’t eat the stuff anymore, I seen enough bad places.

You’d want you head examined to ate in a Chinese or Indian restaurant, they are filthy bastards, its their culture

3 Likes

That Spar is dingy as fuck, not surprising at all