Rats

:nauseated_face:

I used to buy stuff from there every now and then when I lived in Dublin.

I doubt you’d find a rat unintentionally inside a tin of spam.
You’re safe enough.

1 Like

I buy all my spam fresh mate.

1 Like

paddy loves his chinese

1 Like

paddy loves his house special curry with chips, the smell of that disgusting sauce

Nothing better than sitting down to enjoy a nice traditional Chinese meal like a 4 in 1 or a spice box.

Served by Mrs chin.

Paddy goes wild for the house specials alright, a bit of sweet and sour chicken another big hit.

2 Likes

Paddy hasn’t a fuckin clue,he’ll ate any auld shite if it’s slabbered in some sweet gooey sauce.

1 Like

That place in Blackrock, I’ve never seen more than a couple of people in there and don’t know anyone who dines there. I reckon that part of the village is filthy with Blackrock Market & now all the disturbances with building and continued road works. That Michelin Star place would have a job keeping itself clean and free from that sort of shite.

1 Like

Never saw a small one .

the Chinese are a filthy race of bastards, you’d see stories like the one below on a daily basis in the news

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/staff-jai-ho-horley-were-13724052

1 Like

Years ago I was going out with a girl who was friends with a health inspector at restaurants. The cleanest kitchen in Limerick (circa 05/06) was apparently the Indian up by Punches Cross. Your wan always wanted us to get take away from there as she was armed with that information.

Went there a few years ago for first time
In years and didn’t think the food was great.

Also, my cat had a fine rat at the front door yesterday. About his third kill in as many weeks. An assassin who is keeping the good people (cc @backinatracksuit) of SCR safe

1 Like

In my life in Ireland I have seen less than 10 rats I’d say. I could see that many in the US in a couple of nights just by walking around.

Our cat brought in a few live shrews over different nights last month, I only killed one and managed to catch the others and release them unharmed ( physically anyway), one morning about 2:30am the dog went mad and alerted me to another shrew being brought into the siting room.After stumbling out of bed very sleepily and without my glasses I thought I’d just catch the shrew with my usual method of pinning it into a dustpan with the small brush and leaving the rodent to freedom.
Anyhow I had him rightly cornered under the tv stand and was poking at his tail directing him into the pan … until I realised I was poking a black electrical socket into the pan, and I cursing the little squeaky cunt into the pan.

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Cool story bro’

You could have made up a better story

He couldn’t, sadly.

1 Like

If only I was an expert liar like you.