Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

A bit of a mixed bag for dinner this evening. Had some steak, and had oven chips, baby potatoes, mushrooms, broccoli and beans all to accompany. The plate almost capsized

2 Likes

that sounds tremendous

Breast of chicken and cup o soup there. Abs are busting out of my vest.

Do you thief all that out of Tesco’s ? Tesco’s must love to see a little fucking scrote like you coming in their door.

1 Like

:rofl:

Just banged together this bit of grub there because I felt like it.

27 Likes

Are there 6 (six) sausages on the plate? :clap:

That’s unreal.

And a full stick of pudding
I’d ate that with Brennan’s white toast but I’d prefer a bit of runny yolk on the eggs.

No rashers?

@Smark has brought his A-game to this thread. No slow cooked or salad shite, just proper ravenous-beating grub.

Hail hail :clap:

1 Like

Six sausages yeah from over a butchers counter, none of that Denny’s stuff here. I ate a few pieces of black pudding from the pan while it was cooking. The pudding was also over the butchers counter. I wasn’t even savage hungry but do you know the way you get a hankering for a nice fry up every now and then?

14 Likes

Unrale. a man has to treat himself every now and then

Didn’t have any in. I’d have put down two or three of them as well if they were there.

1 Like

@Smark is making a show of these cunts who’ve been acting the bollox on this thread for a long time.

1 Like

This has landed in the house, courtesy of the mother in law. That steak dinner won’t be my last grub of today. This will get a quick death

+1

He’s going to get more likes for his picture than fellas who spent a whole weekend slow roasting and pickling or whatever the fuck they’d be doing

1 Like

I hope you enjoy that. It looks fucking lovely. You’ve fucked it all onto the plate there like a man would do and I bet you’ll ate it like a fucking man too. Those little pretentious quares posting about the ‘gorgeous’ fucking cherries they picked up in aldi to decorate a bowl of shitty leaves they burst out of a gas filled plastic bag must feel like right fucking cunts looking at that.

14 Likes

Lads here plan their weeks around the food they can post up in a pic.

@Smark is a gent and a bit of a blow in to this thread in recent times, he obviously hasn’t the bird around this evening,
I always enjoy a fry up far more in the evening than as a breakfast.

4 Likes