Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Bloated ta fuck and 10 Spaniards came in and wiped the lot of em out.

It was smallpox that done it, jesus you muldoons are savage thick and ignorant :rofl: you really should leave nutrition and history to the experts

1 Like

No immune system from generations of ate-ing garbage. Wiped out by a disease the Europeans laugh at — An awful bunch to be basing your diet on - you’ll be dead in 6 months.

gio back to you tayto sandwich and packet of knorr minestrone soup lad, this is serious business

It is yeah - Where are your Aztecs today? All ateing taco bell and McDonals :joy:

It’s a miracle he’s alive at all with the diet and the drink problem, big fat red head and a heart at bursting point, an awful pity he won’t come home to let mammy give him a few spuds and a few odd jobs around the farm

#athlete

2 Likes

Hope yourself and Buggs Bunny have a lovely night mate

6 Likes

I wouldn’t give a dirty carrot to my bunny rabbit, Christ that’s a disgusting looking meal

abs are made in the kitchen chief, as the man says

With white wraps :joy:

And dirty and frozen vegetables,
You couldn’t make that clown up

Matches the dirt on the cooker.

A bit of a mixed bag for dinner this evening. Had some steak, and had oven chips, baby potatoes, mushrooms, broccoli and beans all to accompany. The plate almost capsized

2 Likes

that sounds tremendous

Breast of chicken and cup o soup there. Abs are busting out of my vest.

Do you thief all that out of Tesco’s ? Tesco’s must love to see a little fucking scrote like you coming in their door.

1 Like

:rofl:

Just banged together this bit of grub there because I felt like it.

27 Likes

Are there 6 (six) sausages on the plate? :clap: