Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

We’ll need each poster tagged however. I think his circle diagrams could work well. But you’re along the right lines there. Just have to decide who is at the front and the back there.

Having a couple of slices of spotted dick here with a cup of tea. Fresh and crispy with butter there is very little finer in life.

1 Like

Unreal. I’ll polish this off unless someone intervenes.

2 Likes

that looks delicious

I got a breakfast there this morning that was unreal, scrambled egg with chorizo and avocado

2 Likes

It was kid, yot should try the spotted sick I’d say a man of your taste would lap it up.

Sounds fantastic.

I happened to get the exact same breakfast this morning mate. I was let down by the portion size and how the egg was cooked.

Actually there was meant to be some cheese through the egg in mine. No sign of it.

Had a few lamb chops defrosting but gave them to the kids and did a bit of rib eye for myself and the missus.

Unreal.

11 Likes

That looks more than decent, what’s in the top left, looks like onions and peppers but there’s something giving it colour.
Looks like a nice worktop too but shame you photographed at the join.

Lovely homemade mushroom soup and coleslaw for lunch.

3 Likes

Onions and chilli’s pal. There is turmeric and paprika mixed in too which is giving the onions the yellow colour.

Stuffed here, twas lovely.

Disgusting

3 Likes

Lovely.

I’d say you are great man to knock up a bit of grub, lovely presentation

Thanks I’ve been working on my presentation. I was a bit worried putting up the photo as some lads on here try to put me down the whole time no matter what.

1 Like

lovely plate, I’d say that was very expensive

It’s a part of a set that’s been around awhile but I doubt it is worth much.

Ah yes. That timeless classic. Soup and coleslaw.

7 Likes

I’d a few lovely slices of brown bread too. Homemade obviously but they didn’t fit on the plate. I’m trying my best to cut out meat.

2 Likes