Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

There is no doubt he is a contrary cunt but the dog couldn’t have gone to a better home. He’d have spent his days in the front seat of a jeep tipping off to the mart, following the local hunt around, he’d get to see 5 or 6 gaa games a week and sleep inside alongside a radiator.

Poor oul Bobby probably needs to ask permission to wag his tail above in the city

5 Likes

Fuck off & mind your own business.

Well the pound have a duty to the dog and they can only go on what’s put before them. If some crank won’t answer a few simple questions, they’d have to think what’s this lad trying to hide. If your old man genuinely had the dogs interest at heart he’d have got over himself, he’d have a nice pet and the dog would be alive. I think your commendable family loyalty is blinding you to the identity of the real culprit in this dogs untimely demise.

2 Likes

Sure he got a dog within 2 days at home off someone. Only one loser here. Woof woof

Yes. The dog your old man condemned to death because of his obstinacy.

You can only help those who want to be helped

The dog didn’t want to be helped?

1 Like

The hippies wouldn’t let him be helped.
John Carmody and his ilk.

His advocates clearly didn’t

I’ll ate this chicken now with a couple slices of bread and a few Roasties. Pure savage. I had 14 cans of Guinness today

1 Like

The chicken in the plastic bag isn’t at all bad, we had one over the summer and it was grand, meat falls off the bone lovely so it does. I was hoping to make it a little tradition to get one once a week but the wife wasn’t having that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tozme1J7PpY

1 Like

Possibly the greatest scene ever committed to film.

1 Like

Lovely bit of curry on the go here for my lunch.

I thought you were after cooking the dog there for a minute

1 Like

I curried the remains of that fucker up now, I had a few cans of Guinness, and a few chicken sandwiches last night whilst browsing TFK, simple things like that make me happy

lovely small portions

1 Like

Do you like the Guinness from a can? Did you ever drink bottled Guinness? I bought bottled Guinness one time in Tescos in England when I got over there first and I was still acting like a bit of a spud head, it was pure piss I just poured it down the sink.

I do, you get 4 for 4 quid in Aldi, I usually drink around 3, 4 packs a day. And then 2 cans before bed. I find its grand out of the fridge and poured into a glass. I was on the West Indies porter there before, that super strength Guinness, it would kill you so it would.

Guinness is absolutely spot on out of a can I think. Id even give it the old two pour treatment!!!

Plenty lads down my way would drink bottled guinness in the pub. A bo janter