Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Supposed to be a waste of time with very little meat . I haven’t heard much good about it.

Fair enough. I like the turkey and ham. Herself doesn’t mind trying something different this year. Any other ideas

Waste of fucking time. Would hardly feed three people. Dear cunts too.

Wouldn’t feed a family IMO. Iv cooked it before and was nice but fatty and not much in it

Not worth the hassle, tasty enough but very rich and mostly fat. Crazy money as well. Duck has better flavour imo.
Do some top class roast and spiced beef. Standing rib roast is great.

Spiced Beef.

Corkonian @ChocolateMice should have some daycent recipes.

Spiced beef for Christmas dinner ffs you wouldn’t give it to a dog

4 Likes

Not bad chief. Not bad at all

You’d want to be some heathen cunt to have spiced beef on Christmas day.

I love spiced beef but I don’t know would you have it as a main course

Spiced beef is gorgeous but you wouldn’t build your dinner around it.

With, boiled spuds, jacket potatoes, mashed spuds & roasties. Drop of bisto. Delish.

It’s a wonder the thick cork cunt didn’t recommend tripe and disheen another vile cork creation

2 Likes

Plenty of time yet. As I said, would, do just like to try something different this year.

Is it a Protestant dish? Never heard of it.

You had me at bisto

1 Like

Cool two ducks instead mate. If you can get wild ones all the better, taste is sensational.

Don’t forget to put it into the oven.

4 Likes

Ah we got over that one. I was just trying to cook something nice to shorten the week for the family. I find most roasts are nicer when slow cooked for an extra hour at 10 degrees lower temperature. I just had to fire the temperature up after my little faux pas. Still ate at 7. Everyone with full bellies.

2 Likes

Would that be a little tradition of yours?

2 Likes