Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

That looks unreal. The best plate of food you’ve posted a picture of yet. I bet that’s sourdough bread.

That’s an unreal post. You are easily one of the best posters on this forum, I agree with everything you say.

5 Likes

Fresh off the stall @ 7am

Calling @KinvarasPassion - have you been scared off by the sourdough recipe, like @Horsebox was? Or do you have what it takes to go the distance and tear up the rulebook?

Borough market kid?

oh jesus no, a right rip off for tourists that place is

A simple fruit salad with natural yogurt with cinnamon---- pineapple, kiwi, banana, pear, apple, blueberries.

I gave this sourdough a go last night and I was in an awful way after it - cramps in my stomach and causing an awful stench… First time I had eaten bread in a long time… I wont be eating it again. Peasant food really.

The fiber from the fruit and the neutralizing natural yogurt have already restored balance to my gut.

1 Like

Can spelt flour be used pal?

I knew what it was, you gimp. I was invoking Harbo in my posting style.

1 Like

You are running rings around them pal

1 Like

:joy:

Lovely bit of ham and tomato on sourdough

1 Like

2 Likes

Did you get that in a petrol station?

A petrol station, that’s right, Irish petrol stations are renowned for the sushi these days.
Fuckit you must have some belly on ya these days, unless you’re bulimic, a fry up and a sandwich before half twelve, you’ll be in skechers before you know it.

2 Likes

He’s clinically obese… drinks guinness by the bucket load and stuffs himself full of processed meat…

How is the Sushi? That’s from a salad stall right? Wasn’t there when I was working below but I saw him a few weeks back out in UL… Say hello to the two sisters working for the real olive company from me…

it the type of awful cheap packaging you’d see in tesco or a petrol station with the exact same sauce, probably made a week ago

It’s called Dingle sushi, the guys name is Marcin and it is superb, he is only in Limerick on Saturday
http://dinglesushi.com/
I didn’t call to the olive stand today, got a bit of terrine off Olivier and some Indian snacks from the lad outside and brownies from Sarah.

1 Like

If you see any celebrity chefs out there don’t be shy about reporting it in the relevant thread.

2 Likes

We are a spelt household, so yes. Just keep in mind the few key tweaks when using spelt instead of wheat.

There’s a good sourdough ‘sponge’ (i.e. starter) recipe in here:

1 Like