Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

wtf?

why have you prepared it now?

are you having dinner at 11 am?

Prep is the key here mate.

I have a religious function to attend shortly so need to hit the ground running upon my return.

Dinner will be served at 1.15 sharp.

1 Like

I’m goin up home to pick up a lamb of my own next week KP. Ye can’t bate it

1 Like

The key is not giving them any supplementary meal at all. Just grass, especially for the last 3 months of their lives.

Grilled lamb cutlets… could eat them 3 times a day.

1 Like

Ye grass fed is the key alright for your own meat

1 Like

I’m married to a girl from South Mayo. On one of my first weekend visits there before we were married her mother proudly told me that we were having a lovely “Ligalimb” for the dinner on Sunday. I hadn’t a notion what she was on about but nodded approvingly and said I was looking forward to it. I.was.genuinely expecting some.sort of Chinese food on the Sunday until I saw the leg of lamb being taken out of the oven.

5 Likes

cheers for that mate

3 Likes

That’s fucking tremendous KP. Outstanding. Hard to bate lamb. I have a lovely big shoulder of lamb on the bone for tomorrow’s Samhain celebrations.

1 Like

Three pounds of crab apples there.

4 Likes

Pumpkins are great yokes. You get to carve it and then get loads of food out of it. Roasted pumpkin seeds with oil salt turmeric and maple syrup last night. The flesh is in the freezer, I’ll make a nice spiced coconut and pumpkin soup out of that during the week.

4 Likes

Mate, i was told carving pumkins arent for eating.please confirm

You can eat any variety of squash, but pumpkins grown for carving and decoration are some of the worst tasting. As long as you use the flesh soon after carving, its safe.

Cheers

Me and everyone I know eats them

I’d as soon take advice from a fella that’s not a complete cunt and lying wanker.
Tks mate. I’d 8 the pumpkin out of spite.

4 Likes

The neighbours mrs made a huge effort with the halloween decorations.carved up the pumpkins incredibly…they look unreal…I wouldnt ate them though.

1 Like

Fresh penne with baked camembert. That hit the spot.

6 Likes

8 Likes

You didn’t ask for advice mate. If you had the response would have been tailored to your intelligence level.

1 Like

That says a lot