Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Round 2.

4 Likes

Grand bit of cottage pie with a sweet potato mash for dinner this evening

1 Like

Best poster on food here

1 Like

Nice steak for dinner. Followed by a pear and chocolate almond tart and a cup of decaf coffee. The wine was a cracking Shiraz I brought back from South Africa. I’ve a glass of that left to sup on now.

2 Likes

Is that Wombat in the middle photo?

1 Like

Suckling pig.

No need for insults lad

5 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd I’m going rustle up some brown bread today. I had planned to do it first thing this morning but just realised I forgot to get buttermilk yesterday.

1 Like

@iron_mike

3 Likes

The bread is in the oven and the kitchens covered in flour. Successful morning

1 Like

Also from earlier

3 Likes

Just had a right big slice of pear and almond tart there with some milk… I went from work, to yoga to football and then out to collect princess and didn’t get in the door till after half ten and nearly on deaths door with the weakness from hunger. You can’t bate a good pear and almond tart when done right. Unreal.

Lovely banana bread I made last night…

9 Likes

9 Likes

wow

Myself and princess shared the spicy sausages and the full Lebanese for breakfast

cc @Fagan_ODowd

2 Likes

One every six weeks we have a production install of a Thursday night. I’d be online till about 1am.

I’d always have a few potatoe waffles around midnight so that I wouldn’t be hitting the bed empty. I suppose you could say it’s become a lovely little tradition of mine.

2 Likes

Would you not defrost them first?

6 Likes

There is lovely crunch off them.

1 Like

They don’t look very crunchy mate, they look soggy. But maybe, in your defense, it’s the light. Did you throw them into the toaster or attempt some alternative roaster method of cooking?