Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

i’ve had the same dinner every day for two weeks, My physique is unreal, I noticed woman staring at me again in the street, its great for the confidence

4 Likes

It must be awesome to look like Carl Froch

1 Like

I’d say i am fitter than him too

1 Like

you’d be thirsty after the auld soya sauce on the brown rice, you need to do something with it thought, ateing the same thing every day isn’t easy

1 Like

Make your own teriyaki sauce with low salt soy sauce. Half cup soy sauce, quarter cup brown sugar, tsp each freshly minced garlic and ginger, tsp sesame oil, 3 tbs mirin, tbs honey, quarter cup water with dessert spoon of cornstarch. Mix well and being to a simmer. You can keep it in the fridge for a week. Delicious on the salmon or rice or anything for that matter.

3 Likes

I’d love to be like that. Women only look at me in pity.

2 Likes

You’ll be heading for a stroke pouring that much soy sauce on your rice, would fried rice with egg, sesame oil and a little soy be better, certainly tastier anyway.

I made a lovely avocado paste type thing on Sunday. Avocado, goats cheese, lemon juice and chilli flakes, spread on toasted crusty bread and topped a fresh poached egg.

1 Like

I spread that guacamole on sourdough toast and stuck a fried egg on top yesterday lunchtime, it was unbelievable.

Mixed fish in a tomato, white wine, chili, basil and lemon sauce coming up, lovely crusty bread from LIDL to mop it up.

12 Likes

I always marinate salmon in terriyski before grilling it. Unreal flavor.

2 Likes

1 Like

do you have a savage pot belly from al the bread you ate?

That plate is so lacking in character. I miss the old fake china plate you used to have.

I don’t eat much bread, I never eat white but I couldn’t resist getting a little crusty loaf to go with this, nothing else would really do.

a bit of mash and a few chips would be lovely too

1 Like

Pasta would be the right thing but I want to eat this like a soup, similar to a bouillabaisse, they had a dissapointing selection of fish in Rene Cusacks today but it’ll be grand.

you drink soup, not ate it

1 Like

Ye are fair good to yerselves kid. That’s some ating for a random Tuesday evening

1 Like

Looks more like a Cioppino than a bouillabaisse. Either way great tack with toasted sourdough and aioli.

2 Likes