Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

I had a hummus and salad wrap there

The half term must be great altogether. Having all of that time on your hands.

6 Likes

Teachers have it handy alright.

2 Likes

Fucking unreal. Who else would have the time to be shelling prawns and washing mussels at 3 o’clock of a Tuesday afternoon.

Apart from your man @gilgamboa

11 Likes

9 Likes

It looked better before you cooked it. It looks rotten now. I’d be very disappointed with that, in all fairness.

4 Likes

Classic TFK interventions by @Fagan_ODowd here.

1 Like

Fucker done me up like a kipper there, I’ll be lucky if all the likes for the raw fish aren’t taken back now.

And yourself

Pity about that, I was half the day making a huge pot of tomato sauce which I’ll get 5 or 6 dinners out of as a Base sauce. I suppose it looked like what it is I just took a snap before I started ladling it out, it was gorgeous, the kids loved it mostly but as always with fish you’ll get a few moans. My 5 year old is a huge shellfish eater and she pronounced it her favourite dinner ever, she ate as much as me. The prawns were wild Atlantic, nearly as good as our own Dublin bay lads.

1 Like

how do you find your shite after a feed of guacamole?

1 Like

I’d say it the nicest shite he’d ever have.

I love a good shite but haven’t noticed any improvements after a feed of guac, am I doing something wrong?

What school are you teaching in, mate?

Ballymaloe…

1 Like

I could be a Guard or a nurse or anything mate, if I were a teacher I wouldn’t be broadcasting my circumstances here where I’m likely to show my worst side more often than anywhere else, I would move my children out of any class that 90% of ye had control over. :flushed:

4 Likes

You’re clearly a teacher or else a house husband pal. Nobody else has that much time of a Tuesday to be making dishes like that. You’re a fella enjoying your mid term by preparing nice meals for your family - nothing wrong with that

2 Likes

Ah we know who you are alright.

1 Like

Cover well and truly blown.

@backinatracksuit is a kept man,nothing wrong with that i suppose.