Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Pre race nutrition

@caulifloweredneanderthal
@caoimhaoin

How many hours previous?

Go easy on the noodles i’d say.

Looks great though

race tommorrow

any west limerick posters here ever ate “scoutch”?

That’ll set you up well pal, but you’re not in Ireland anymore. You don’t have to cremate the salmon

Just ateing a currywurst and sinking a beer off Alexanderplatz.

1 Like

Never ever been to Germany, it’s one of my ambitions to eat a proper currywurst, I sometimes enjoy the Lidl version and there’s a lad on the market circuit who does a nice one (most recently in Kinvarra) but I’d say it’s unreal.

1 Like

If done right… You can just as easy get a rubbery version.

its herb encrusted salmon

These fucking Mick roasters wouldn’t have a notion what herb encrusted salmon should look like mate

Are you away or something?

5 Likes

:joy:

I think he got engaged recently? He mentioned something in passing

away in one of the most exciting cities in the world and he stuck on tfk 24 hours a day solid

3 Likes

Buying bottles in the supermarket and drinking them in the room before going out. No doubt watching a bit of where in the world on YouTube.

2 Likes

Ah 100% so. Carb load the snot oùt of it.

I’m more into 5-6 spuds these days. But its good to change as well.

1 pound of finest rib eye here will be hitting the pan soon enough, tuna for perspective.
Will serve simply with baked potato, veg and garlic butter, maybe a poached egg as well.

2 Likes

+1. It’s almost as odd as driving from Tipperary to Clare on your Christmas break to take pictures of a wall at the Burren to post on an internet forum where you pretend to be from Clare.

4 Likes

The internet is serious bidness

1 Like

It surely is. There are battles to be won all over the place.

2 Likes