Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Will you eat all that yourself?

Not all but I’ll have most of it alright, I’ll be slicing that and offering it around. Resting here now.

2 Likes

I had far too much for a finish, couldn’t stop eating it. The lovely melting fat in the rib eye done right would be my death row meal, absolutely unreal

It’s a tradition of mine when away to try as many beers as possible… I love nothing better than grabbing two random beers and sipping away for the hour it takes princess to get ready.

1 Like

Great stuff pal. I’ve really enjoyed your posts from Berlin, given me a real flavour of the city ahead of my trip there in June.

1 Like

Did I mention I was away?

Are you going to sit in your room drinking supermarket beers for a weekend as well?

1 Like

4 Likes

the spinach just fucked on the plate with a bit on the side, have you any pride?

3 Likes

It was delicious

That looks stunning, would you often eat like that for Monday lunch?
I’ve a load of spinach in the freezer, gorgeous fried down and wilted in a bit of butter with salt and garlic.

I wouldn’t go throwing the chopping board :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Is that chicken wrapped in bacon, pal?

1 Like

Oops.

Worst wedding gift, ever. Francis has mugged himself off here.

I’d say he bought it second hand somewhere. Thats probably the simple explanation. Right?

Ah we’ve been through this before, I noticed it when I was posting but i couldn’t give a shite. A lot of posters would know this already. If you trawl through the thread you’ll probably find that I’ve done it before

2 Likes

Ah that was yesterday’s dinner

No, mate

Looks like @Fran & Mrs Frisbee had some lovely roasties for lunch.