Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

I loves a bit of duck, so I does.

Sounds lovely Mike but the picture is terrible, looks like a plate of chopped liver on my phone screen.
Would you eat that duck pink?

First picture on this thread?

1 Like

Looks terrible, an awful lot of sauce on it. You’ll need to up your game Mike.

Filthy table and cutlery too but hardly unexpected.

2 Likes

its a vile offering in fairness, you would wonder how disgusting the stuff he doesnt deem worthy of uploading here is. the simple muldoon had delusions of grandeur with that post

this brief snapshot into his life shows that he should be pitied rather than reviled

2 Likes

Looks smashing. Loads of duck on there. Minimalist presentation too let the food speak for itself :brendan:

Indeed. That comment also applies to the deviants who liked his post.

I’ve no doubt that Mike will go from strength to strength on this thread. It was an ambitious first attempt but he’d be better off simplifying and getting a bit of the character of the house in.
Basic stews, dirty pots and quartz worktops are pure gold around here.

1 Like

:fu::fu:

That’s a mealy mouthed comment pal. Throw up a picture there of the tunnocks tea cakes and can of Lucozade you had for breakfast

10 Likes

I brunch on public holidays and weekends, mate.

Its neither today pal

2 Likes

It’s

1 Like

I’ve a lovely piece of brisket in the oven since 1 o clock, rubbed with a donkeys bollocks mix of herbs and spices, the house smells fantastic at the moment.

4 Likes

3 Likes

you burnt the fuck out of it

3 Likes

It looks carcinogenic.

2 Likes

The meat could only be identified by it’s dental records.

I’m withdrawing my like based on that effort. You’ll kill your family with that carry on mate.

1 Like

its also good Friday, its a very bad example to be showing to your children, to ate meat on Good Friday

5 Likes