Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

I expected better from you mate, you know what a brisket looks like, the other apes will only have ever seen round roast but I’m dissapointed in you pal. :confused: I’d say it’s close to perfect.

2 Likes

why did you have to smother it in gravy to hide the taste of the incinerated meat?

I’d nearly ring his parish priest and get him sacked from the primary school.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t normally be a supporter of banning, but this deserves one.
Fucksake.

2 Likes

Looks delicious. A perfect brisket

1 Like

are you after a few buddy?

@Rocko please delete the last 24hrs of posts on this thread. The Dunph would be turning in his oversized coffin at these abominations.

@ChocolateMice: I brought my life partner to Papa Gino’s this evening for her first visit to the establishment. She had the vegetarian pizza and was very impressed.

However, I must note that the veggie pizza included pineapple. You may need to have a word with Gino when you’re back this way again

1 Like

The chef is really showing himself up here pal. You’d think he’d never seen a piece of brisket before, he’s coming across as an Irish roaster. (Lord forgive them, they know not what they do)

No mate, it’s morning here.

sure that never stopped anyone, especially on Good Friday

1 Like

Look mate, I’m well familiar with burnt ends and have eaten brisket cooked like that in the midwest. No question it’s tasty, but so is burnt toast and burnt roast potatoes. Full of carcinogens though, so would hesitate to feed it to my kids.

1 Like

@backinatracksuit has dropped a clanger here

2 Likes

To be honest the kids wouldn’t eat that burnt end anyway as it’s just toasted fat (tasty as fuck though), they’ve eaten the lean though and come back for more.
I have a good diet but a terrible weakness for a bit of fat on meat when the opportunity arises.
That is a perfectly cooked piece of meat, anybody who thinks otherwise because the crust is blackened doesn’t have a clue.

Similar to your own effort @Fagan_ODowd, not a million miles away from blackened salmon @Tassotti.

3 Likes

Just messing mate, it looks lovely.
I’d ate it.

I’d be honoured. :smiley:

1 Like

Beef fajitas on the go here with homemade wedges… Gonna wash it down with a couple of whiskeys while watching Manchester by the Sea a little later…

2 Likes

Homemade pizzas here with wine, beer and mojitos.

cc @Mac

You might need a second bottle to get through it…

2 Likes

What kind of beef do you use in them mate, I think it’s difficult enough to stir fry beef unless it’s fillet, those strips go tough very quickly.
I’d always use chicken for something like that.