Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

What’s the difference Fagan?

I don’t cook stews.

4 Likes

Looks like an STD clinic, but delicious also.

I use two different types of cheese and melt them into each other

1 Like

It’s the small things that count.

We just had this assortment of superfoods. Unreal.

1 Like

What is it, Bro?

Stews are for poor people

1 Like

It’s a sweet potato + spinach curry. I came across the recipe last week, and Mrs. Moth suggested it’d be ideal for today, considering the weather has changed again. The sweet potato is full of Vit C (as well as thiamin, potassium and manganese), which is the perfect thing to help the body absorb the iron in the spinach and the almonds. There’s also a good dose of garlic, ginger, red onion, and tumeric. Anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, you name it pal. The fact that it’s tasty as fook is the icing on the cake :thumbsup:

2 Likes

:clap:

Pal, together we can create the next food craze.

1 Like

There’s a place in Limerick called Canteen that does a very similar curry to that, the guy used to work with Heston at the Fat Duck, looks decent, you haven’t spared the coriander.

It’s a well known recipe. @ironmoth is some man to plagiarise recipes…

Cancer is without a doubt linked to diet (and by “linked”, I mean almost directly attributable to). Refined sugars are murder. It is this, and other similar notions, that have literally made me a pariah among my friends :crying_cat_face:

If doctors worked with cancer patients on controlling their intake of glucose, it would slow the growth of cancer and then their immune systems and whatever route their doctor wants to drive them down could better tackle the disease. Instead, they’re sent straight to surgery / chemo / radiation, and given sugary drinks / complan-type shit to “help” them recover. It’s fucking depraved.

3 Likes

Oats, chia seeds and blueberries soaked in almond milk with honey. I absolutely ravenous today

4 Likes

That looks unreal. You were rightly set up for the day after that.

1 Like

I rob recipes. You rob houses. Whatchu gonna do?

3 Likes

Thanks dude - I love coriander.

im ateing it now

1 Like