Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Weetabix is rotten. I wouldn’t give it to a dog.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t pay any heed of them - It’s the carry on of women fitness bloggers and social media whores - you know the type.

Says the Polak with his cabbage soup for breakfast :joy:

3 Likes

With a dash of wadka.

You don’t even know the difference between sugar and blood sugar you charlatan :smile:

No, but I have a chronic sinuses infection again and dairy don’t fucking help.

:joy:

I guess if youre involved in some sort of mundane activity you wouldn’t see the benefits of the slow sugar release. Those of us at the top end, the decision makers, those moving things forward… we need clarity, we need to at the top of our game and any edge we can get, we will grab it.

4 Likes

Ah don’t be too hard on him, the poor lad is so mithered from his glucose levels shooting up and down the scale he can’t even grasp basic concepts such as sugar versus blood sugar.

3 Likes

I rediscovered bullet proof coffee recently.

2 Likes

High fibre breakfasts are the way to go and many diabetic institutions recommend weetabix due to low sugar/high fibre - SLOW releasing!

Admit that you are talking tripe and we can be besties again.

Not to mention the salt content :fearful:

http://noted-cdn.azureedge.net/uploads/Listener/2016/05/Nutrition2.jpg

Let it go and go back to your skinny skinny mochaccino, mate.

Weetabix is pure shite so it is. Organic oats soaked in almond milk overnight is my main breakfast

1 Like

Sanitarium Weetbix :smile:
What the fuck is that

I have to get salt from some where, I only eat fruit, veg and meat for the rest of the day, mate.

1 Like

Bixies are my choice, pal.

1 Like

Imagine the state of of the inside of his arteries with all that salt, and then add in the spike of flushing them through with fast release carbs every so often -sure no wonder he’s so agitated.

Sounds like a gamechanger pal.

@KinvarasPassion has lost all credibility here by using some obscure brand of cereal as a comparison.

You have to ate em with white gloves

The lads with their lightly scented over night oats soaked in skinny soya and the innocence of a new born lamb - and they on here giving it big licks :joy: The cotton fibers in their tampons does more damage to their vulva than weetabix could do to a person over a life-time.

2 Likes