Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

You are in your hole you’re a friend for the supermacs.

1 Like

That’s not as bad as having a hot cup I don’t think!

Unsubstantiated allegations as usual. - I enjoy a breakout as much as the next fella but i’m a warrior and an athlete and look after myself well. You’re really bothered by all this, which is really, really bizarre.

1 Like

I’m only poking fun don’t be so sensitive. I don’t believe you are ateing that plan or doing a comp though. I’m eating lunch at my desk now actually, I’m ravenous.

You’re bothered by my abs and my guns… I’m off to boil the kettle for a hot cup.

I’ll give you tips on getting abs like mine if you like.

+1. @glasagusban has destroyed @ChocolateMice here. Devastating impact without even exerting himself.

1 Like

AN-other fatty lashing out because he’ll never have my sculpted physique…

2 Likes

Christ - that wrap will fucking kill you — they are the devil. You must be an awful size from ate-ing them?

He has to be a massive fat cunt in real life, I assume that because we have pictorial evidence the only thing he doesn’t bullshit about is the shut that he fuels himself with, 25 stone minimum, I’d say he can barely squeeze between the bed and the cooker anymore.

1 Like

aye, homemade falafel, homemade hummus and fresh veg are so bad for you, stick to oxtail cup a soup and leave nutrition to the experts son

2 Likes

Calling @ChocolateMice

what is your nutrition plan for this fun run we are doing in Tipp in September? Is registration open?

:unamused: He’s built like Carl Froch

Those wraps are like eating death. You must be an awful size.

More like Butterbean

wholemeal and organic, Scott Jurek lives on them, the Aztecs actually considered them to be a holy food such was the health benefits

That’s a fucking plain white wrap :joy:

:joy:

The Aztecs :joy: Sure Cortez wiped them out with a couple of hundred men and a few horses. Maybe if they weren’t stuck to the ground from eating wraps they might have been able to put up a fight.

2 Likes