Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

You must have missed my belter in the middle of all that shite, pal.

1 Like

I read it. It was unreal. I bookmarked it so I could read back on it later when I was alone. It was that good. You really have an amazing way with words.

10 Likes

I’m actually going to have to cook another spectacular tea tonight to bring this thread back to its senses.

Good idea, I mentioned last week how I never cook pork because my wife despises it, well she’s away till this evening so I’m gonna do a pork steak with chips and mushy peas (packet), I’ll grill a few burgers for the kids because they seem to think that they don’t like pork either.

1 Like

I was inspired by @Fagan_ODowd last night. Lovely bit of farmed salmon here

2 Likes

That’s a lovely wooden floor.

2 Likes

That’s a table pal

2 Likes

And it’s a very nice one, the salmon looks nice but could you do with a bit of sauce?

You don’t get a physique like mine covering stuff in sauce. I look like Carl Froch

3 Likes

Pull the other one Tossy mate

Unsurprisingly I’d have to fully agree with you there

Nice one, you don’t bother with those sauces they give you with the family size pizzas?
How does the side plate thing work, could you not just tip the vegetables onto the same plate as the rest?
Credit where it’s due though, it can’t be easy cooking for one.

It’s all about presentation. How is hard to cook for one?

I dunno, it hasn’t really been an issue for me but whenever I find myself in that position I will either eat like a caveman (meat and bread) or I’ll get a takeaway, I assume if I lived alone it’d be very different so I take it back.

That’s because you are unable to look after yourself. Your wife must do everything for you. Are you even able to iron a shirt?

Nah, I buy five shirts every Sunday afternoon and drop them into the wet hostel on Friday teatime,
It’s nice to see them get a second lease of life.

1 Like

What are you getting at here? Do you have something against single people cooking for themselves?

No, he has issue with people cooking singly, pal.

No mate, it was a genuinely innocent comment which I tried to take back. Tassoti often goes to a lot of trouble with his meals, doing three or four vegetables and marinated/blackened meat fish etc. I was just wondering if I’d be able to come home from work and go to those lengths for myself. so I’m saying fair play to him.

1 Like

Lovely looking meal kid, and no surprise that it’s beautifully presented.

1 Like