Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

it from the Tesco Finest Range, a King Edward the third I believe, you can only get them here proper spuds, thats a bit of 28 day ages rump

He’s been posting the same picture for two years now, the beef is well aged all right.

2 Likes

Spinach is unreal sauted with a bit of butter and garlic. I knocked out 15 miles tonight and needed some good proper food into me. The last 3 miles I really opened up my legs and expressed myself

4 Likes

I like to encourage his little efforts, can’t be easy cooking all that after 15 miles of something or other and eating it off his lap.

4 Likes

And juggling 5 plates.

Come again? Did you have a crap on her majesty’s front lawn?

No…he was circling the park bench where he was ‘raped’ before waiting for another lad to make love to him.

I

A small batch of fried rice. Spring onions, carrots, kale and parsley from the garden, two eggs from the coop, leftover basmati rice, ham, and finished with garlic butter and ginger soy sauce. A shout out to Scanpan, a superb Danish nonstick cookware company specializing in environmentally friendly products. They use 100% Aluminium from melted down beercans and a toxin free non stick surface that is indestructible. Pricy but worth it.

6 Likes

That looks and sounds fantastic mate.

2 Likes

+1

Cheap frying pans are lethal i reckon

2 Likes

Perfluorinated compounds like PFOA and PFOS used in the manufacture of Teflon have been strongly linked to kidney disease, kidney cancer and testicular cancer in medical studies. The shit is so toxic 3M have phased out production after pressure from the EPA. No such luck in China where PFOA and PFOS are still routinely used, so any cheap piece of shit teflon product from China will most certainly have these toxins.

Of course, being from Galway the name really appealed to you.

Clerk: “Can I help you, sir?”
Labane: “Just admiring that pan, scan.”
Clerk: “It’s a ScanPan.”
Labane: “Go 'way! I’ll take it.”

Is it pronounced ‘shcan-pan’?

I stopped using teflon in favour of cast iron (for same reasons you outlined), but out of convenience slipped back into old habits. I reckon one of these bad boys could be the way to go. Has @Tassotti been made aware of this item? His input here could be decisive.

5 Likes

Obviously, but it was the melted down beer cans that closed the deal.

1 Like

I suppose that long handle then serves other ‘culinary’ purposes. Deviant.

1 Like

I’m calling it now - it’s a GAMECHANGER.

Its a pan.calm down

3 Likes

It’s not just a “pan” mate, it’s indestructible.

The “rollseyes” emoji would have been a perfect response just there.

:rollseyes:

I think you’ll find @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has copyright on that and is the only poster in the world allowed to use it. The sentiment is appropriate though.