Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

So does his Mrs. …

1 Like

I was moving one step back in the production chain from Bisto. Baby steps, Ellie, baby steps.

1 Like

Correct. Btw, how are your missus and my kids doing?

2 Likes

They’re little cunts. Do you want them back

2 Likes

Just about to make a low fat chicken tikka masala.

Just had a low fat prawn pasta dish. Delicious.

Wow. I just had a prawn stir fry

I don’t know to be honest. I think you’re a good influence on them. We’ll give it another 5 to 10 years and review. Fair enough? :wink:

I never really pictured yourself or @ChocolateMice as two lads that were struggling with their weight. Best of luck with the diet.

I’m eating them 3 days a week these days. Can’t get enough of the cunts.

What time will i call on with the Herb?

How do I struggle with my weight when everything I eat is low fat :rollseyes:

That’s what I don’t understand, mate.

3 Likes

It’s like this, pal…I’m not eating healthy for now, mate… I’m eating for 5, 10, 15 years down the road… I expect to be playing lower league junior football well into my 40s and by eating right now I’m giving my body every chance to do it. As always, I’m ahead of the curve, and it’s time you took a similar approach to your own life, pal.

4 Likes

You sound like one of my mates there with that post pal…word for word ten years ago, except for the age in question.

Giving that a like.

1 Like

You will plant a seed in the Princess one of these days now mate and junior football in your 40s will be as realistic as growing a second dick!

14 Likes

:grin:

Leave it in ticking over idle like?

1 Like

Two lads I played with in town were still playing premier soccer well into their forties.

:grin: