Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

I have a cast iron Danish frying pan. Morsø brand. Have it 25 years. It’s as good as the day I bought it. I’d say it’ll go another 25 years easy.

1 Like

Hmmm. I can’t help but notice the possible link between this and hemochromatosis

3 Likes

Jesus mate wtf like. Did you actually eat that? I literally wouldnt give that to my dog. Im very surprised at this NG of an effort from you. The curry (?) looked nice ok but you seriosly need to up your game and get yourself a new tray. Youd get one for 10 of your punts. Fyi, you’d also pick up a decent pan for £30, which are a prerequisute for raring and healthy cooking,

2 Likes

Whkkdfgjj ?

1 Like

Fuck off shit face

3 Likes

This is what’s called a latte lads. Most of you would never of heard of one back in Ireland. It’s coffe made with hot milk

2 Likes

Costa Coffee :grin:

They don’t even employ baristas :joy:

Never change @Tassotti. You brighten up my Saturday mornings.

5 Likes

If you are ever in Birmingham, this place around the corner from New St Station, which can be seen in the background, does a lovely coffee. Currently treating myself after walking round the Second City this morning.

1 Like

Ah Tossy mate, hide the fucking the napkin. :grin:

Carry mate would we not have noticed the ginormous Costa embossed on the glass?

8 Likes

In fairness there’s a lot of thick cunts around here.

1 Like

You shit kicking cunt. I’d doubt you have ever seen coffee served in a glass before.

:grin:

Have you ever had a leche y leche mate?

lovely organic pork sausage there

4 Likes

Costa coffee sell coffee in gala.what a life you lead. Burnt garlic bread then costa coffee

2 Likes

I always insist on my barista having at least this level of training

2 Likes

You seem to cook eggs perfectly every time.

It’s fair to say that I know my way around a kitchen

A soup kitchen

6 Likes