Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Fierce watery looking gravy there.

1 Like

Here they are, very tasty. The meat was shit though.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

I’m home alone today so I fucked 3 pork chops into the pan along with yesterday’s boiled & roast spuds. I dressed them up with the zest of a turnip and the freshly squeezed turnip juice.

1 Like

Cheeky bollocks having a go at my lovely piece of medium cooked lamb and then putting that up.
I like my gravy to be liquid @caulifloweredneanderthal,
I just arrived home from work ravenous and stuck a leftover portion of that dinner in the microwave, I was after eating three hobnobs with a glass of milk before I decided that I couldn’t wait for the dinner

Did you put the lamb back in the microwave mate? There was a bit of a rank smell on the SCR this evening. Wasn’t sure what it was

That’s the nuts from Roches mate, powerful today, I thought a bogger like yourself would have known that.

Nah man. It wasn’t that waft. Smelt like reheated meat

It was probably my lovely piece of rump so.

1 Like

No wonder house prices are so low on the SCR, a cattle feed factory and the sewage plant on ye’re doorstep :smile:

1 Like

Would the hobnobs be safe in the staff room?

That’s a strange question. What could happen to hobnobs in a staffroom?

Some of the other staff might be a bit light fingered.

It’s only a packet of hobnobs mate, if I worked in a school and left biscuits in a staffroom I’d expect them to be eaten,
I’d say teachers work hard and deserve a sweet treat with their mug of scald every now and then.

nothing worse than the smell of reheated mutton

Yep. I wouldn’t fancy it myself

Sitting there with a plate of re heated mutton and the waft off roches feeds on the dock road blowing in the window on top of you is worse.

4 Likes

Cool story bro’

And they trying to persuade Baron Diddlesbury to move there. You literally could not make it up.

4 Likes

It fucking stinks too, I couldn’t put up with it tbh.