Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

We had them to start with. Some amount of them. Tasty

She does a great spread in fairness.

This is going to ruin my potential roaster cred but i don’t like a glass of milk at all. It used to make me throw up as a young lad

2 Likes

I havent drank a glass of milk in 30 years. Vile shit. Id barely tolerate it in cereal

1 Like

We’ve a separate scoop for the ice cream

We always had our mash scooped as long as i can recall @TreatyStones

Lovely bit of beef from Garretts. She also offered chips in case we hadn’t enough with the two types of spud product

1 Like

Superb effort by yo ma

1 Like

You can never have enough spuds. A bit of gratin and a Hasselback would have added to the feast.
Having just typed that, I’m ravenous now and am going to make Jimmy Floyd’s spuds tonight.

2 Likes

Possibly my finest Jimmy Floyd’s yet, served with a
perfect medium rare New York strip and moist breast of chicken. Missing from the pic, a homemade bbq sauce and caramelized onions and mushrooms.

4 Likes

What’d you do with the spuds?

Did the taste of chlorine overpower the meal

1 Like

Hasselbanked them

No mate, only the optimum amount of NaCl

Fine feed of veal cheeks last night… Had prawns and crab claws for starters … Chocolate mouse for pudding… 2 gin and tonics to wash it all down .

2 Likes

You’re probably somewhere that allows the delicious but cruel crate reared veal?
Cheeks are superb, I’ll have to put in an order for some beef cheeks for the wintery evenings stew

Ye looked smashing in the photos pal although @Phil_Leotardo looked to be struggling in the heat

1 Like

I’ve showed immense restraint here… It’s buffet breakfast and dinner but it’s 5 star and everything is top notch and the selections are endless… Chefs on the side to cook up your steak or fish as you like it… There’s lads here going up for 6/7/8 plate fulls… mainly Germans… It’s sick. There’s one scotch chap here with his family, a right fat bastard, and we seem to be on the same schedule. The fucker is eating enough to feed a small country and then grabbing stuff to bring back to the room. I’ve heard the cunt give out stink about service to managers a couple of times also , the horrible cunt. The staff here are A1. I’m hoping he starts a whinge with me and I’ll drop a snide remark about them being great and Gibraltar… Up the ra.

Gammon and poached egg with easi single and onion relish

2 Likes

Impoverished.

3 Likes

Is that dinner or a snack? Are you on a diet?

Cooked with love mate, those short order cooks at the 5 star are probably jacking off into the pancake batter to teach those Germans

Slow cooked stew

Nom nom

7 Likes