Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

You’re only fooling yourself you fat low sized fucker.[quote=“Horsebox, post:755, topic:22211, full:true”]
Had 5 low fat pint bottles of cider last evening as well as some low fat chips and chicken goujons. I’ll have to be very disciplined now for the next few weeks in order to attain some goals I’ve set for myself.
[/quote]

Fuck off and die you Tipp mutant.

3 Likes

You’ll be dead before me with that carry on you bollocks.

Tipp Mutant :eek:

I had two fillets of herb encrusted salmon tonight without the herbs with a side of stir fried vegetables. I’m having a cut of bread and butter with apricot jam now with a cup of tea.

2 Likes

Have you a picture to prove that statement?

I have of course kid.

Cool. Throw it up there for a gawlk.

He has nothing to prove to someone like you

I think ill have to agree with that statement

1 Like

Ill pm you a pic of my early morning turd you filthy bastard.

3 Likes

Who us this guy?

A no mark

Says the lad into pervertion. Keep your stinky shites to your hookers flat mate or send on to your friend @Tassotti,hes into that sort of thing

Some cunt trying to make a name for himself.

Rather be a no mark than a shit loving perverted traitor

Fuck off you with that shit. Make a name for myself, why do you feel the need to jumpin theyre big and ugly enough

Is this the simpleton who couldn’t motivate himself to stop smoking when he knew he had an important medical around the corner?

Give it over, @feck_it is sound.

Yes thats me speckle features. Since youre so good at throwing up stuff throw up how many people have died from weed as opposed to other shit like booze fags yokes and riding hoors.

:joy: