Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Throw up that link there big man

Dont worry about me pal, that cunt will be called hiv here in a few years

Anyway back on topic. Freshly dug about 10 min ago. Can’t wait to devour these with lashings of Kerrygold butter and a few scallions.

5 Likes

That’s a lovely looking plate of spuds

1 Like

I bought a lovely piece of tuna steak in the English market today that I’m gonna have for tea tomorrow… I’ve been thinking about it all evening, can’t wait to have it.

1 Like

I was in Cork today and starving. Went to Nash19 for first time in years for a late breakfast. I’m still stuffed

1 Like

I just googled it (Nash 19)…looks daycent… I wonder why princess hasn’t mentioned it before…what’s wrong with it?

Good quality tuna is delicious. Don’t know how you plan to prepare it but seared and served with a soy/lime/garlic/ginger dipping sauce is hard to beat.

1 Like

Its quite expensive but it’s there for years. Best of local produce. Don’t think it does evening meals.

Place was pretty much full at 11 am

1 Like

Nash19 is famous mate, I’ve even heard of it.
If your princess hasn’t brought you there, there must be a reason. She’s up to something.

1 Like

Or up on something.

1 Like

:eek:

You are a cruel bastard. I had written “She’s probably riding one of the waiters” but deleted it because I didn’t want to upset Chocolatemice.

1 Like

Ah he’ll know I’m only pulling his leg. Shur I’m a harmless poor cratur.

1 Like

Jesus.

I’ve really fallen in love with porridge again…my current preference is for honey, cinnamon, banana and grated Brazil nuts.

1 Like

Why don’t you combine the two and throw that in on top of your porridge?

1 Like

:astonished:

Where’s that @gilgamboa?

Nash19?

Marlboro St or Princes st not sure which one. One of side streets between oliver plunkett St and s mall anyways. Top notch.

I had a frittata, potato cake and a portion of mushrooms. The toast came with frittata. I also had an americano and they come with a bit of a broken brownie or something. I was as full as Xmas day tbh.