Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

What do they drink instead of tay? Chardonnay from the petrol station?

2 Likes

Probably some herbal shite.

I hadn’t eaten a fish fingers in 20 year until I had kids. Kids love fish fingers and no surprise why. A smashing little snack

2 Likes

unreal

The tension is unbearable

1 Like

It must be a right big chicken to take this long to load

Spring chicken in a cider, mustard, leek, celery and tarragon sauce, topped with peas and gem lettuce and served with Hasselback potatoes dressed with olive oil and butter. Divine.

9 Likes

18 incher here. Jesus I can’t put a dent in it. Serious amount of personal last night. Thrown down in the bed here rewatching the wedding of William and Kate

7 Likes

That looks fantastic, those Hassalback potatoes seem like a lot of effort, is there a kitchen tool for cutting them like that?
I had a carvery (roaster alert :flushed:) in Bobby Byrne’s of Limerick today, so just did a lovely toastie on the frying pan for the tea, very mature cheddar, dunnes stores Iberico ham (amazing) onion and tomato.

And yes I am aware that my intake for the day was a carvery dinner and a toasted special :pensive:

1 Like

There is a tool but you don’t need it. Put the potatoes in the “bowl” of a wooden spoon and chop thinly. The spoon’s contour will prevent you from chopping all the way through. The result is delicious.

2 Likes

Chop before you cooked them?

Yep.

Thats one of the finest looking meals ever posted on here.

4 Likes

Lasagne for dinner tonight, served with chips

4 Likes

Looks good, shop bought sauces???

Nice where are the chips though?

Passata just. Added grated onions, carrots, mushrooms, courgettes and turnip :open_mouth:

Still in the oven at that stage

turnip in a lasagne :grinning: you be crazy, fran

1 Like

Grate it in, pal. It might surprise you