Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Organic cod burger
Sensational

4 Likes

Looks unreal. Is that organic batter on it?

Beer I’d say. You’d get proper batter here in England. Jesus it’s sensational. The tartar sauce is spilling all over me and the greece is all all over my fingers destroying my phone screen

Best batter in the world. Sure British people live on batter. They eat Yorkshire puds til they come out their ears which is more or less batter too

the english know how to put out a bit of decent fish and chips in fairness, and they usually dont rip you off for it like they do here. i got 3 cod gougons and a few chips for €8 in rene cusacks in limerick a few weeks back. a fucking joke.

Roasted veg couscous with seabass and lemon sole on the go at the moment.

Lovely. Ive a bit of cod there going to boil some brocoli and carrots and savage it like a true roaster

4 Likes

The right mix of carbs, protein and fibre after my run-

Tuna steak marinated in salt, coriander, cinnamon, all spice, basil and lemon zest
Spuds part boiled in beef stock, sprayed with garlic frylite and covered in herbs and oven cooked
Kidney beans -

4 Likes

You know what they say, once you go Greek you never go back.

2 Likes

What’s that shit supposed to be? Tuna is overcooked :joy:

Poor presentation i know but it went down a treat

1 Like

Very nice, the English market is a great spot to pick up ingredients and nibbles. You should try out Frank Hederman’s smoked fish alongside the queens fishmonger, it’s pricey but it’s as good as it gets.

1 Like

That’s a awful worktop

Better than yours though, pal

It is yeah :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I got that from the Ballycotton crowd… but yeah, it’s great for whatever you want. Went to my old olive company yesterday and got their basil pesto, some feta and olives and stirred it all up with pasta - I was a bit seedy after a few pints on Wednesday and it was the perfect tonic of carbs, salt and flavour.

1 Like

Throw it up there so pal, not that i really give a monkeys but for someone that wont even buy a daycant frying pan you have some neck

That’s not a worktop, it’s the top of his chest of drawers, it’s either that or the box for where he puts the meter money in, fuckin worktop indeed :joy:, the fucker pisses in a bucket in the corner ( and you think he has a decent worktop. :joy:

5 Likes

Carrara marble.