Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Who are you? I haven’t seen you before

Sensational. You are a genius when it comes to eggs, an artist.

1 Like

Thanks Pal, I’d love to take on the rodent in an egg cook off, we’d soon see who the better man is then, in fact I’d give him a hiding straight after bating him in the egg cook off, I know by reading his posts he’d barely do 10 pull ups

Looks tasty mate. What’s in it?

1 Like

4 large organic Sussex eggs, freshly picked this morning, one red organic onion, organic mushrooms, 4 slices of organic Hampshire bacon and topped with grated cheese from Lidl, unreal, served wioth tea and a slice of a parisian loaf. I’m loading up for a half marathon in the morning

3 Likes

Bump the things better in England thread… it looks like they have egg trees in the UK.

Porridge, honey, cinnamon, grated brazil nuts and banana. Unreal… Will keep me going for the day… I’ll fly down to my outdoor make-shift gym later and burn it off.

You’re some ticket :smile:

1 Like

A nutri bullet, followed by three eggs, banana and a handful of desiccated coconut made into 5 pancakes topped with fresh strawberries and a drop of maple syrup, washed down with black coffee. I’m raring to go now so I am.

1 Like

2 small brown rolls with organic salad cream, ham, peppered cheddar and organic reduced fat coleslaw all melted in the oven. Lovely job.

Putting coleslaw in the oven? You lunatic

Melts in with the cheese, bud. It’s lovely.

Heating mayonnaise is a no no.
You’ll be lucky if you dont wake up dead in the morning

you could get salmonella off that

Go on out of that, kid. You’ve never put coleslaw in a toastie?

No, it’s lunacy

You haven’t lived, kid.

I haven’t died either

1 Like

A protein packed omelette there for lunch, no messing around with poisonous processed meat- 2 eggs, kidney beans, two chillies, low-fat cottage and a bit of parsley to garnish.

Sounds rotten mate