Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

rodent food

The no mark you called me the other night… Your slipping in a big way mate it must be them dirty yokes, they are awful things to be putting into yourself

never heard of you, shows what a no mark you are, that must be an awful feeling knowing that someone like me can’t even remember engaging with you

Ye it hurts me deep. Christ you are some monkey

1 Like

stop embarrassing yourself mate

Im a long way off the ape youve been the last few weeks pal, a laughing stock

Does anyone have a spare set of white vestments?

1 Like

Well I’d rather be dead than live in a world without toasted cheese and coleslaw sandwiches.

I strolled up to Junior’s on Bath Avenue for brunch and to soak up the pre-match atmosphere before the FAI Junior Cup Final. I had the smoky beef brisket on ciabatta and my companion had French toast. Mine was a savage feed and I won’t be able for dinner later. I’ll have a Magnum (white) now in a while with a soft drink.

2 Likes

Hon Pike

There was a lad selling Laois and Limerick headbands (presumably Pike and Sheriff colours?) and he also a nice line of Liverpool “one night in Basel” Europa League final t-shirts.

What would you know? You destroy everything with fruit or jams or sweets. Fuck off for yourself… It was actually very tasty, but more importantly, extremely healthy. I’m listening to what my body needs these days, not eating a load of crap for the sake of it. I’m adding years onto my playing career and life while you mugs are poisoning yourselves.

Calm down hun

I’m zen, mate.

Another evening on the BBQ planned here.

Chicken fillets in an citrus, sweet marinade, chicken drumsticks dry marinaded in my secret spice rub, home made burgers, sides will be crushed garlic baby potatoes and sweet corn.

Christ, I was considering putting fellas who have a secret anything food related into the things that make you a cunt thread, I won’t bother now because you’re a decent sort :wink:

Don’t mind that cunt- He will be lashing them with deep heat or some packet of mix from the local shop.

It’s a secret to me too, it just involves taking 7 or 8 spice jars out of the press and mixing them together in random quantities

1 Like

Ah I get you now, sounds like one of my curries, never the same thing twice.

1 Like

I had a bit of coleslaw yesterday with a ham sandwich, lettuce, cucumber. I hadn’t had coleslaw in a long time and it was very good.

@backinatracksuit I got a big plastic cup of chowder at the market this morning from Cusack’s and it was unbelievable. I’d also had a breakfast bap before that from the crowd from Nenagh, your man that was on the late late one night, and that was unreal as well.