Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Bastard…

We haven’t done our shop this week and all we had in was a box of protein balls we picked up down Douglas market yesterday.

I’m still winning.

Half a pint of milk, 4oz of flour, 2 eggs and a pinch of salt and away you go. Should make about 6-8 of them.

Wrong !!!
You’re a roaster for using common salt. I use Hymilanian rock salt.I’m all cosmopolitan and you’re a roaster.

1 Like

I called out to the mothers there with the kids. Had a fry. 3 sausages 3 rashers2 fried eggs. She had made savoury brown cheese scones and savoury parmesan waffle bread yoke for the mop up. Wouldn’t be a huge fan of the fry normally but Im done for the day now id say

Look mate, you’re a welcome addition to this thread, but having a go at the moderator’s efforts is not the brightest move. Especially in a post filled with such inaccuracies and blatant untruths.

The mussels are yellow because of the saffron in the stock they were steamed in, obvious really.
If you can’t tell the difference between plastic and skin then I don’t know what to say.
You simply can’t overcook fish poaching it, unless you haven’t a notion what you are doing and boil it.
There’s no sauce on the plate. You are looking at the mayo, which was sublime. Homemade obviously, with a few splashes of lime juice and toasted saffron.
I would say the croutons were the highlight, local sourdough soaked in eggs and milk and then deep fried. Nothing soggy about them.

Wind your neck in a small bit and you have a great future around here.

3 Likes

Listen here chappybucko and listen good. You’ve a lot to learn before you dare challenge me. I will be monitoring this thread from now on. You’re a trier I’ll grant you that but you have a way to go yet. Keep it going, you’ll improve. I’ll be keeping an eye on you. I’m fair but direct. I’ll let you know where you stand.

Eggs Eleven! Doused in a nice bit of Tabasco.

1 Like

you in an outreach centre?

7 Likes

Why did you put slices of stale cheese on the bread?

Cheese doesn’t go stale, bro.

1 Like

Butter pal, lots of it!

Jaysus.

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

You shouldn’t keep butter in the fridge

2 Likes

@Turenne you are posting some serious feeds the last few days. That Korean looks unrale. You must have gout at this stage

1 Like

1 Like

Five minutes to make, 90 seconds to demolish

2 Likes

Scallops look lovely pity he burnt the back axle off the steak

The scallops look like prawns to me mate :smiley:

2 Likes

:joy: