Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Looks savage mate, I’ve often heard it said that it takes thyme to make good sourdough.

3 Likes

thats a serious loaf of bread. an awful lot of lads ordering auld cusine de france white rolls from spar at lunchtime will be wound up to the gills looking at that

I go to an artisan bakery of a Friday. I suppose you could say it is becoming a little bit of a tradition of mine. A little treat for Tassotti. Picked up a lovely sausage roll aswell. Handcrafted

£7

5 Likes

They saw you coming boyo .

I’d ate that.

thats a serious sausage roll

You can’t beat a proper sausage roll. Not one of those pigs mickies wrapped in frozen pastry.

3 Likes

Dorotha, the Eastern Europe lady that prepares all the lovely fresh food in my local Londis delicatessen has given a bag of frozen baguettes,simply pop them in the oven and you have fresh warm rolls without leaving the house.

they need to be handcrafted in a artisan bakery with organic ingredients, I have ate half a load of bread today, I am not one bit bloated. I feel very sharp and alive, very well within myself

A sausage roll from a different dimension. Simply unreal unbelievable. Proper meat so it is.

5 Likes

Did you heat it up?

There’s a butchers in clonmel called Whelan’s do unbelievable sausage rolls like that and I always make a point of stopping there if passing the area.

heated it up something proper I did

Now owned by Dunnes and in a few Dunnes outlets including the Swan centre in Ranelagh.

“I always make a point of stopping for a few Dunnes Stores sausage rolls” :smile:

2 Likes

The Swan moved to Ranelagh?

No. I meant to type Rathmines but was absent minded when I typed that. Simple explanation really.

It’s ok mate, it’s the end of the week, we’re allowed such slips. I hope you have a fabulous weekend

1 Like

7 Likes

I’m partial to an artisan sausage roll.

Honey Truffle on Pearse St do an outrageous one.
The savage roll in Lolly and Cooks is meat heaven.
McCabes deli do a top top one too.

You couldn’t ate a Spar or Centra one again after sampling those.

3 Likes