Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

I can see myself ateing one of these every day for the rest of my life, it has changed my life in ways I never thought possible, I was full for the day after ateing it, I was saying to myself and baked spud and a few carrotts with it and it would have been a proper dinner

A bag of frozen veg and a few co-op fish fingers is your proper dinner though, 7 pound for a sausage roll is an awful price, bean an ti in Limerick do a lovely sausage roll for 1.20, you’d be able to afford fresh veg after that

Have you ever eaten a proper Cornish Pasty @Tassotti

RED ALERT

DONT EAT THOSE IKEA MARSHMALLOWS CHAPS. THEYRE FULL OF MOUSESHIT

2 Likes

I have, I am a 100% artisan sausage roll man now though

That’s unreal looking. I’d ate that.

1 Like

I had a awful craving for birdseye fish fingers this evening for my tea, do you know that kind of way, I had to satisfy myself

1 Like

They’re lovely every now and again. An essential item for the freezer really. How did you cook that baked Spud?

1 Like

inside in the oven, 220 degrees for 35 minutes, I actually had 2 of them

1 Like

A fish finger sandwich is a favorite little treat of mine.

6 Likes

lovely on a bit of fresh artisan sourdough with tartare sauce

5 Likes

Unreal exchanges on this thread today. :laughing:

2 Likes

Strange that it actually looks cooked in the picture, was it from a packet?

Daycent sausage roll in cork city centre… I’m partial to the ones with the sausage wrapped in chorizo …

3 Likes

I’m going to have a snack in a while of two slices of sour dough with hummous and pieces of chorizo on top. I’m drooling thinking about it. Will get a photo of it if I remember.

1 Like

I’m going to try the wild boar filling tommorrow

1 Like

McCabes deli in Dublin do a home made sausage and black pudding one long before clonakilty tried to sell a few sickly sweet ones through garage hot food counters.

2 Likes

I’d love to see that, you have lovely presentation skills, a bit like my own

1 Like

Yeah, the black pudding ones are nice also…but like you said, they have to be done right and not these limp dick things you’d see in a corner shop deli…

Most meat eating men can not resist a good sausage roll or a proper meat pie. You’re lying if you say otherwise… I’ll give the English one thing, the bastards make a good pie.

3 Likes