Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Looks delicious, pal. :clap::clap:

1 Like

yep … 5 mins at 140 and another 3/4 at 180

1 Like

Do you have a deep fat fryer in your house, kid?

I do. the only way to make proper chips I think.

1 Like

Your gaff must smell like shit though?

1 Like

well you see I keep it in the utility room off the kitchen and open the windows in there so that works pretty well actually

1 Like

Terrible picture. Ridicules amount of butter you fat pig. Cheap low quality rashers. Eggs look slightly undercooked. Very poor. 3.5/10

@vilbox is the boss around here pal

Prawns and beef do not go together. Beef is cremated. Absolutely pathetic. 2.5/10

1 Like

Eggs look good. Underdone toast. Guacamole looks to fine. The combination is all wrong. Certainly not to my taste. Poor. 4/10

What rashers?

Meat looks tender and succulent. Gravey looks like it’s lacking proper flavour, nothing but a couple of small pieces of carrot gone through it. Rosti looks good. Where are the vegatables? Very bare plate with lazy input. Poor skills.
Poor. 4.2/10

No place for the likes of that in this thread.

Gravy

I’m dreading the critique of my efforts. :astonished:

Proper curry. Proper country

2 Likes

Cold stodgy chips. Gloopy custardlike consistency to the gravy with a token red onion and mushroom gone through it. Meet looks seriously low quality. A disgrace. 2.3/10

As usual Turrene a fine display.

1 Like

You shouldn’t eat food from a stainless steal mixing bowl you peasant. Pathetic.
1/10

3 Likes

So many mistakes here. Raw tomatoes and fish?? One of the points is a sympathy point for colour and you couldn’t even get that right, your colour scheme does not go together. Very poor. 3.1/10