Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

I’d give you half of it kid.

1 Like

You should see his recipe for cheese on toast. Its a complete game changer

I reeled you in with a little grenade, pal. Has your anger subsided yet?

2 Likes

It has, to be fair. You’re one of the better contributors on here. I generally find myself nodding in agreement with you. Sorry I snapped.

Apology accepted, mate. It wasn’t anything personal - I had decided to rubbish the next contribution to the thread for sport and then your picture appeared right in front of my eyes. I’m sorry - I didn’t even mean what I typed.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Something similar at home this evening but I made this sauce to go with it. Serious ingredients list but God is it worth it

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130413025138AANn8x0

He is flirting with them for sure

There’s a very interesting book by Tom Parker Bowles called ‘the year of eating dangerously’ which you’d probably enjoy, a lot of that type of thing.

Tonight’s meat

1 Like

Just polished off this now, at a communion party on Saturday we met a woman who keeps 45 hens, told us to call out sometime, my wife doesn’t hang around and was out there this morning, my three year old ‘picked’ :laughing: a dozen eggs.
On a toasted potato farl with lovely strong O’Briens cheddar and a couple of slices of ham quickly fried on the pan.

3 Likes

A few of my hens escaped today. On their adventures they met my terrier. Carnage. Feathers everywhere. One dead.

6 Likes

They won’t leave again in a hurry the cunts

1 Like

A greyhound got at one of the hens in the fathers place once. The poor hen was walking around for a few hours with nothing left of him from his legs back.

Must have been a slow hen

1 Like

:grinning:

BOOM

1 Like

peanut butter cornettos are fucking unreal, ye probably never even heard of them in Ireland, sensational

What are they mate?

Try the magnum double peanut butter, sensational, although when it comes to ice cream the old Haagen Dazs can’t be beat.

cornettos made from peanut butter ice cream instead of vanilla, they also have a shaft of caramel down the middle, unreal