Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

The breakfast of champions, obviously

Nice cup buddy. Wouldn’t give the food to my dogs.

My estimation about you as a man, just fucking plummeted

3 Likes

Right :rollseyes:
I made that breakfast and all.

Yakiniku tonight lads.

13 Likes

Good lad
A smell of “try hard” putting a bottle of whiskey into the shot. What kind of a cunt drinks whiskey with their dinner?

What a staged picture. Next time he’ll have a medal or an employee of the month award just casually sitting beside his dinner plate to show us how great he is.
What a sad cunt.

1 Like

Battered Maple Sausages :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

5 Likes

:joy:

10 Likes

I’d ate that. Is that a proper black pudding or some mass produced Shiite

Ive a leg of lamb in the oven since ten. The aroma is fucking lovely around here

Athea black pudding. Small scale operation. Lovely stuff. Under the egg is a hash brown type thing I made. It was savage.

I’ll look out for that you can’t beat a decent black pudding

Happy to oblige. You never fail to disappoint

1 Like

Leg of lamb

5 Likes

Drinking Bushmills and watching McIIpube… That’s about right.

1 Like

I’m hungover and ravenous… I’m just pulling into Kent station and very tempted to head to Burger king to get a filthy burger… Only grease can scratch this itch.

Burger king is muck. Surely there is some decent chipper In the area even if there is no chicken hut.

I just had a double whopper… I don’t mind their burgers once or twice a year… I was very tempted to get a falafel from the Rocket Man in Winthrop Arcade, but the fucker is charging 7.50/8 Euro for a little wrap. You couldn’t be paying out for that when you’re hungover.

Hopefully princess has something cooking when I get in …