Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

I suppose. But There’s eggs there, I might by some bacon, cheese and onion and do an omelette with some homemade super skinny low fat energy bursting oven chips. It’s all very upsetting to be honest.

That sounds ace

Thanks, pal… I’ll remember your support down the road.

Fry up the bacon onion and whatever bit of veg on fridge is nearly gone off. Frozen peas if you have them. Fuck boiled rice into the pan then with fried veg. Some soy or hot sauce then or something to wet it. Simple effective and edible

1 Like

I just had some soup with brown bread, cheese and tomato. It was lovely.

1 Like

I just had 4 waffles . Three runs through the toaster at the highest setting. I’d eat 4 more if there was any in the freezer

1 Like

I’m about to rustle together a bowl of cereal & some toast.
My A Hole is winking so pointless eating anything else.

In short. Cereal followed by a long piss from my rectum.

1 Like

No, pal… Stay away from dairy if you have the trots…small bit of butter alright but eat fibre…fruit/veg.

1 Like

Get red wine x 2 ( bottles). A big party pack of bacon fries or salted peanuts. Drink the wine excessively fast on an empty stomach and nibble at the snacks to make yourself thirsty whilst not filing you up.
Make the most of your night without princess.
Btw. Keep logged on here throughout.

All good advice but why haven’t you mentioned weed?

1 Like

Six chicken nuggets and a tub of lidl potato salad.

I’d say that at the crux of all your problems kid

In cork ? and poison yourself with poor quality shit.

I don’t smoke drugs.

Smashing chicken and aubergine curry from scratch with coconut and cranberry rice

3 Likes

Who is the second plate for?

2 Likes

Tomorrow’s lunch obviously

1 Like

Does David Breen work in Dublin too?

Is he trying to tell us something?

Did you eat a rasher for a finish? The obvious answer was an omelette by the way.