Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Spot on.

That other gom will be telling him to collect Wedges & Wine from the local Spar shop next.

1 Like

If you bothered to read his post he asked for advice on something that would require no effort on his part, He has enough to be doing and any free time will be spent on here or watching sport and not fucking around in a kitchen…there’s a time and place for everything and anyway, there’s fuck all wrong with a roast chicken, mate…

Hardest part done so. Have a mug of tea and relax.

1 Like

Nothing at al wrong with a roast chicken, but a chicken in a bag from an Askeaton mini mart doesn’t sound too appetising :skull_crossbones:
@TreatyStones is a man of good taste, he’ll not want his guests moaning about him on the way home.

1 Like

Treaty is breastfeeding every four hours, I doubt he gives a fuck.

1 Like

Some cheeky cunts to arrive to a home with a newborn and expect to be fed.

1 Like

And the lads here wanting him to cook up four courses.

Should be handed a slice pan, a lb of butter and a block of cheese and be thankful.

1 Like

http://www.rte.ie/lifestyle/food/recipes/2011/0926/747478-pan-fried-cod/

In fairness they specifically said I wasn’t to go cooking a dinner. But they are staying tonight and take away options around here are somewhat limited

I think beef Bourgogne and some new potatoes is the way too go

Pizza and oven chips it is so

Try the gremolata, it is literally a gamechanger and takes very little time.
This is untraditional because I use the juice of the lemon as well as the zest,
either finely chop or crush a few cloves of garlic, zest a couple of lemons, finely chop a bunch of parsley, you can chop a shallot as well if you like, mix all the ingredients together and add the juice of half a lemon.
Call me a steamer but this is something I’ve used on rich stews for years and it is unbelievable.

Fuck off down to Thurles or I will smash you

I was expecting that, even as I was typing I knew I’d take a battering :zipper_mouth:

I’ve a bit of work to do this morning and then it’s off to Thurles around 2 and back to Limerick for pints later on, heading off to Galway for five days next week so I’m slightly giddy.

1 Like

What part, pal?

Galway bay hotel in Salthill, grand spot even if the weather is only so so.

5 days in Galway seems a bit much

Exactly. What cunt is calling for the dinner to his house and a week old child in the house. Surely they will bring the dinner with them

They have rang to say they are eating on the way down and I definitely don’t need to be cooking something :clap:

6 Likes