Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Glad to hear it, pal. An auld apple tart or a couple packs of biscuits is all you need pick up.

Just back from the gym and had a Mexican breakfast- chilli scrambled eggs on toast. Had an apple , banana and a chocolate biscuit just now with a coffee. Winning.

Fair play to your mother in law

Someone sensible obviously absolutely shamed them when they mentioned they were calling down to “soft touch” @TreatyStones for the grub

Lovely pal. I had something similar, a smoothie, three scrambled eggs topped with cheese and chillies, two pieces of toast topped with avocado, tomatoes garlic and olive oil, and three vegan (I’ll get shit for this) sausages. And lots of coffee.

1 Like

I cooked two fine steaks for myself and the wife while the visitors looked after the children :clap:

3 Likes

Had a lovely bit of haddock, home oven chips and veg earlier with a galaxy for pudding.

2 Likes

:eek:

2 Likes

That’s Cuban

1 Like

Cooking these as a side to the dinner but I can’t stop eating them from the pan, unfuckingreal.

1 Like

After puking everything I ate yesterday I needed a roasters dinner today

1 Like

How do you cook in laws? Slow cooker is probably best I’d say.

1 Like

Asian duck salad

3 Likes

Food for one only tonight, bro?

That’s all kid, although that plate might have fed two.

You’re a horse of a man for foddering.

If I ate the same that cunt @horsebox is on insinuating I must be an awful size… Glas the cunt gets off Scot free. :rage:

He’s an athlete.

1 Like

:cry:

I beg your pardon, I regularly rib glas about his food portions. In fact, I would guess that is what has made him reduce them to the very large portions from the frankly disgusting portions he used to post up.

1 Like