Ravenous

A packet of Cheese & Onion taytos add so much to a toasted sandwich.

I just had a nice one without, and it’s just not the same.

I mashed up a bit of mackrel with some cream cheese, scallion and horse raddish after training earlier.
Savage stuff on top of toast.

That’s fuckin sick.

And I don’t mean American slang sick either…

don’t mind that spoofer…he probably had a pot noodle and a wank

It’s savage Pikie.

It’s well known that the Runt isn’t able to boil and egg and lives on a diet of tinned beans and sardines…

I’m over doing some business in the Pacific North West.

Have had some incredible food in the last few days.
Top 3:

1. The nicest T-Bone steak I have ever had.
    [Top Tip: If you are ever in and around Seattle, check out Daniel’s Broiler]
  2. Halibut. Incredibly fresh over here I’m told due to it being in-season. Fucking nice too.
  3. Breakfest burrito in the hotel. Bacon, Eggs, Chesse, Onion, Spinich. So wrong but so fucking right.

Those halibut lads grow to some size. I saw Clodagh McKenna fry one up one night, nearly filled two plates.

yeah, next time im in seattle ill bear that in mind :rolleyes:

What a strange person you are… Baffling.

Had to make the worst deicision ever, walk home and get chips/chicken, or take a lift and no food.
I took the lift and I am regreting it now.

Just after having a hot chicken fillet roll with cheese, lettuce and mayonaise. They really are the business. I’m delighted with it. I’m going to chance a pinkl snack bar next with a cup of tea. I haven’t had one of them in years and it caught my eye in the shop…

Middling.

From what shop dunph???

It’s a small shop that sells food and household items such as pens, brushes and notepads etc…

:rolleyes: If you felt the urge to inform everyone you were in Seattle on business then you should have sent a collective PM.
Your poorly thought out decision to bore the living shite out of everyone in the manner you did may be good news for other dullards such as Mac but is very simply irritating for the rest of us.

Top notch post. :clap:

:smiley:

I’m reading TDBP, but I’m hearing NCC.

How very strange.

:rolleyes:
Did you visit any gay bars in Seattle mate?
What was the fillet like?
Did you order it rare?
Was it the best youve ever taken?
Why dont you FOAD?