Priceless.

You animal!!

B)

simple but effective…

a load of penne pasta and a stir in red dolmio sauce in one pot
a tin of bachelors peas in another pot
a striploin steak on the grill

all done in ~20 mins, a smashing feed

washed down with a load of water and for desert a double espresso and half a packet of kimberly mikado

The Lazarus michelan star late night Chicken Combo

Ingredients

One Box - Birds Eye Chicken Burgers
One Box - Birds Eye Chicken Steaks (Both currently half price in the Super Value on Fr Griffen Rd B) )
One George Foreman Grill

Instructions

Take chicken pieces out of box and throw into the grill. Press a couple of buttons and wait ten odd minutes or so.
Place onto a plate. Add a shitload of ketchup or whatever and serve.
Proper!

After quiet a substantial feed of Bulmers last night I woke this morning and grazed through the guts of a pound of Nolans sausages, half a loaf of brown bread, half a ring of pudding, 3 rashers, eggs, and 3 cups of tea.

respect

steak tartare, in france, nice

Came home after training this morning and was starving, made the bit of boil new spud from last night into potato cakes and poached a couple of eggs for on top…covered in red sauce…fucking A

That sounded great until you covered it in red sauce. Poached eggs are A1.

Made a chicken tagine last night. Super stuff.

Having baked salmon with a mushroom sauce and basmati rice this evening. I’m half starved now

potatoe cakes are noble puke, were thy the ones with flour cooked in the over or mashed up spud with a bit of onion and fried in the pan

mashed up spud and a bit of flour fried in a skillet

Nothing bates a hot curry to blow away the remains of a hangover. job.

Bacon and cabbage

At this hour?

there around 8 dunph twas nice but I hate eating that late

I can only eat bacon and cabbage between the hours of 2.30pm to 6.30pm, i find it can be heavy either side of that…

I am about to have the Rolls Royce of toasted ham and cheese sandwiches. Freshly carved loin of smoked ham, cooked yesterday with Charleville cheddar sandwiched between slices of Brennan’s bread. The Brennan’s sliced pan is a bit of a let down but I couldn’t put my hands on fresh bread this morning.

I find onion to be an essential ingredient of the perfect toasted sandwich.

And tomatoes. You have to add the tomatoes later than everything else though. Otherwise you’ll burn the face off yourself.