Ravenous

Tomatoes are the devils fruit, a sick bastard of a food type.

+1

I’d add onions to that-christ I hate onions

Agreed… Some peppers would run them close also

Just had the Salt and Vinegar version of these, they are a big disappointment when compared to the cheese and onion variety.

Typical, Tipp cunts.

Thunderroads, American themed restaurant on Fleet St. Lunch today. Good graze for €8.95 :clap: :clap:

Will I have beans on toast or scrambles eggs

What did you go for in the end? Pity i wasn’t online to advise you. Two great choices btw.

On the subject of tomatoes and onions from earlier. Agreed regarding onions in toasted sandwiches. As reagrds tomatoes, i am a big fan of tomatoes in a ham salad sandwich.

Had a fine homemade burger earlier, really this is just me rolling a bit of mince into a ball, flattening it out into the shape of a burger and sticking some black pepper on it. Of course some people go to the needless trouble of adding a raw egg and flour to the mix. I never saw the need to be honest. Far nicer than any burger you’d buy in a shop anyway.

You’re good to yourself, SS**. I’m too ashamed to reveal what i had for dinner earlier…

I’m going to reward myself with a noble bowl of Frosties shortly enough!

I have learnt the rudimentary elements of successful cooking over my many years of solitude Dunph. I find it hard to fathom how people cannot cook at least simple meals. I know a guy who lives in his own house over eight years and has never used the cooker or had a meal in the house. I find that sort of helplessness pathetic. I am glad there is no one on this thread so pitiful with even the most humble among us able to prepare at least a basic sandwich.

Had a few hard boils eggs there a while ago, grand handy snack

Considering your many years of solitude what other sorts of helplessness do you find pathetic?

I also find a man’s inability to change the bulb in the headlight of a motorised vehicle pitiful, Lazarus.

Two rasher sandwiches and a cup of tea put away just now.

I’m after a feed of Roast beef and veg and two larges bowls of banana ice cream.
I’ve a longing for apple and custard for the last two weeks watching the apples to ripen.

I might eat one of them probiotic yogurts later

Great meals fade in reflection. Everything else gains. You know why?

Nice bit of lasagna there with a drop of mash spud, happy out for the night now.

Will i eat that ice cream in the freezer

Yes.

On the subject of ice-cream i got an icecream sundae earlier and it was top of the range…